When Latinos Collide! An OU Warstory by ReyScarface and Mizuno

I really liked the comeback; I believe I've fought your Zapdos before and it really screwed my hyperoffensive team over. Nice job.

Sub/Roost/Toxic in action. Used to be the rage with Moltres in UU and it appears to be making a comeback with the OU Zapdos. This warstory demonstrates its power remarkably well.

Best warstory all summer. Great battle, great tactics. The opening was honestly mediocre, but your Zapdos play at the end was amazing. Well done! You sure earned that win.

Oh my god this was an incredible warstory! I'm glad I ignored Mizuno's comments during my first read, cuz now I can go back and re-read this again, but from a different perspective. Major props. :)

That was just epic. Zapdos was awesome in this match, especially the 1v3 comeback. The set is nice too, I use a simular set on Articuno for NU.

That warstory was amazing Rey, you must've had so much pressure on you when you guys played. The comments were great too.

5/5.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
nice warstory man, my only gripe is that mizuno's comments weren't worth reading about half the way through; otherwise a great warstory! 4 solid stars

9/10, talk about clutch and engaging. Nice commentary, great use of Zapdos, an often underappreciated OU (sitting at #20 right now, boohoo). My question would be, what spreads of Zapdos are you running?

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well done Rey, the read was almost better than watching the battle, not really, but it was still pretty good :)

What more can I say? This warstory had everything a good warstory should have. The battle was full of strategy and prediction and had no hax that would have changed the outcome. The presentation was engaging in that it showed the thoughts of both players, and the comments were detailed and make the reader feel like they are actually in the battle.

This warstory should go into the archive.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Very nice battle, perfect for a warstory. I hate subroost Zapdos, most annoying thing out there. I love you too;)

That was an amazing warstory. I'm pissed about missing this battle, lol.

You might want to check the part where you wrote "3-1", as it was supposed to be "3-2". Afterwards, the "3-1" was missing. That's all.

Comments were excellent, shame that Mizuno couldn't make his commemts more like yours, but it wasn't needed that much. Great game you two!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)