Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Protect

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Each member of the team requires a description that includes your reason for choosing that Pokémon, the Pokémon's role on that team, and a short description of its set. This is to help raters get an idea of what each member of the team does and will help them when trying to suggest changes to improve the team. We expect at least 3 lines of descriptions on desktop for each member. The better the descriptions, the easier it is for raters to understand your team and its members.

That’s the rules.

And by actually adding descriptions to your Pokemon, it helps raters identify your weaknesses and so on.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Additionally this forum is not for building teams but rather editing them. In the meantime here are a few OU Resources for you to look at-
Sample Teams: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/usm-ou-sample-teams-v2-up.3638845/
Viability Rankings: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/usum-ou-ultra-viability-ranking-thread.3621329/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)