What needs to be done, part 1. (3/27/08)

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I'll play a leadership role if you ever need someone to work with Max. Glad to see the public is getting mobilized.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
A lot of articles have been claimed at this point.

What we need NOW is for people to read them and give input on how to fix them!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll have a look at them and see what I can do. Though, I doubt it will be too much, but the advance articles will get more of my time.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
oh also chaos, you need to add the /tournaments/ and /tutor/ categories so i can start work on them

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, it would be better if you just volunteered to lead the revision of an article, rather than expect someone to assign you to one. :O

Also, you could always read the articles and nitpick them!

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
An announcement was posted pertaining to this project. Thanks, Jamper.

In other news, from what I've seen some good work has been done. I know I'm working hard myself on reworking the "Pokemon Dictionary" article into a general overview of competitive battling. If only writing was as easy as programming :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)