What is your profession?

I fix/manage servers. Mostly Windows-based, though I know a bit about Linux too. Not the most exciting job and customers can be a pain sometimes, but I enjoy solving problems (and comping up with scripts to expedite common tasks) and it's a job with a lot of downtime, which I appreciate.

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chemical Engineering student, used to work at Xerox's call center as Customer Care and Dispatcher for large companies that use Xerox printers.

MariaTheFictionkin

Banned deucer.
I used to be a caretaker for mentally disabled individuals for a couple months due to my mother wanting me to have a job. It was easy for her to get me to work where she worked. I was responsible for taking care of 3 incontinent men in terms of bathing them, feeding and clothing them. But that kind of work is really not for me... Now I'm trying to finish my Bachelor of Arts Degree to hopefully have a job as a graphic designer.

High School Student and professional vocalist (Sarcasm alert) I have a very beautiful voice... </sarcasm> I also... make nice MINECRAFT roller coasters, Super Training, messing around with Pokemon Amie, Shiny Hunter/Collector, NFL Football card "Collector", PvZ1 Master, and a "Coder" (Well not really) on a really basic coding site known as this. You can click here to see my barren account. I have no useful professions, as you can tell.

High School Student and professional vocalist (Sarcasm alert) I have a very beautiful voice... </sarcasm> I also... make nice MINECRAFT roller coasters, Super Training, messing around with Pokemon Amie, Shiny Hunter/Collector, NFL Football card "Collector", PvZ1 Master, and a "Coder" (Well not really) on a really basic coding site known as this. You can click here to see my barren account. I have no useful professions, as you can tell.
Pls no scratch is cancer that was my pastime before I came to smog, it’s horrible.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Woodworking is so cool!

I'm a piano teacher in real life, which is like really common.
I'm dreaming to become a full time crafter.
But so far, only my Pokemon crafts sell.
No one buys my non-Pokemon stuff.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Associate at an investment bank, currently working in wholesale credit. I'm a chartered accountant who started out in audit.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I guess you could say that I'm a man of many faces and tongues.
I'm an aspiring linguist and I'm currently learning my sixth language (Mandarin Chinese).
My goal is to become a translator and/or interpreter in a foreseeable future.

Ëch schwätze Lëtzebuergesch. (Luxembourgish/mother tongue)
Ich spreche Deutsch. (German)
Je parle français. (French)
I speak English. (English, duh)
Hablo español. (Spanish)
我会说一点热中文。我在英国大学学中文。(Mandarin Chinese)

Maybe I'll also learn Italian and/or Japanese in the future.

Going to matriculate into university as a Chemical Engineering student later this year!

I guess you could say that I'm a man of many faces and tongues.
I'm an aspiring linguist and I'm currently learning my sixth language (Mandarin Chinese).
My goal is to become a translator and/or interpreter in a foreseeable future.

Ëch schwätze Lëtzebuergesch. (Luxembourgish/mother tongue)
Ich spreche Deutsch. (German)
Je parle français. (French)
I speak English. (English, duh)
Hablo español. (Spanish)
我会说一点热中文。我在英国大学学中文。(Mandarin Chinese)

Maybe I'll also learn Italian and/or Japanese in the future.
And wow, I must commend you for your commitment in learning languages! I still struggle with Chinese, which is my mother tongue, even though I started learning it in kindergarten.

Pls no scratch is cancer that was my pastime before I came to smog, it’s horrible.
Same. I stopped going on scratch, as it seems like the mods of it are more dictator like than Smogon's, and smogon is less laggy. I even forgot my passwords for my scratch accounts but I remember my projects: They were all cancerous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)