NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for now,
xnadrojx, fh and itzviper

I would like to request you to lynch ScorrchingTheaph

Why? I haven't tried roleblcking neither scorrch nor fh
But as for scorrch, I'm inclined to believe that their ascetic claim isn't false. Instead, it's possible that they are SK Ascetic, and that will make it just balanced.

So if they flip town, I roleblock FH. If there's a kill, ItzViper is scum. If not, then FH is scum.

Scorching already claimed Ascetic and I guess it would make sense for ascetic scum to claim as such since they don't risk being caught lying.

Vote: ScorrchingTheaph

Former, you still have not answered what scum would I even be.

Champ1604 Why don't we try this. Lynch XX today, then tonight roleblock Scorrch or myself and if there's no kill, then you know you rolebloked the killer. If there is, you lynch the other one.
I am not lynching xx because I have roleblocked them already. Besides, Scorrching claimed ascetic, while XnadrojX has a different claim.

So even if your theory of SK not being able to be roleblocked is true, then we have Scorrching who has already claimed ascetic.

All the more reason to lynch ScorrchingTheaph over XnadrojX.

I'll admit. Scorch slot is weird because of the whole hidden pr thing and if xx wasn't the last scum.

That said, if they are town like expext. Xx really needs to be lynched tomorrow.

Oh wtf, I'll just claim. I'm Arsonist.
Only Champ is primed right now. I can also confirm Viper as Commuter because he didn't die when shub/fen ignited. Ended up double targetting Xnad's kill and literally everyone else was either lynched or killed before igniting. I wanted FH or Xnad lynched because I was hoping to ignite Champ tonight and hope that they idled their kill as "Roleblocker" to set me up for a lynch.

Votecount Day 6
2 ScorrchingTheaph: (
Champ1604, XnadrojX)
1 Champ1604: (ScorrchingTheaph)
1 Not Voting (ItzViper482, Former Hope)

ScorrchingTheaph was lynched!

Dear ScorrchingTheaph

You are the 1-shot Lynchproof Hirsute Arsonist!

Each night, you may pm me DOUSE [PLAYER]
Your target will be doused in gasoline

Each night, instead of pming me DOUSE [PLAYER], you may pm me IGNITE
All doused players will be eliminated from the game

You are able to survive being lynched once

When inspected by a Seer, you will be found guilty

You are sided with yourself, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

HOWEVER, Their role changed at some point in the game.

Dear ScorrchingTheaph,

You are the Odd-night Ascetic Black Goo!

On odd nights, you are completely immune to all non-killing actions, and they will fail to target you

If you are successfully targeted by any non-killing action, the player who targeted you will lose any current abilities they have, and will become an Odd-night Ascetic Black Goo. If a player is recruited to your faction, you will not be informed of their existence

You are sided with the Goos, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

Night 6 Start! Night ends at 9PM GMT on Friday 17th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)