NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't get a proper explanation of what the alien is I'm going to want it to be our D1NOCmislynch just for the sake of figuring it out and testing DLE's claim even though I doubt the host would give us one mafia in a bastard game without there being a significant downside to "merlin" claiming like there was in Death note maf

We can end the day with no lynch before dl if we end up wanting to do so, no need to waste 48h as far as I can see

There may be some jester variant idk this day 1 is the weirdest

Votecount 1.5

Acidphoenix: 3 (
Da Letter El, MoodyCloud, Blazade)
Aubisio: 1 (
Hawkie)
ItzViper482: 1 (
Flyhn)
Shubaka17: 1 (
Haruno)
DeathByWobbuffet: 1 (
XnadrojX)
Haruno: 1 (
Aubisio)
ToniTheTourGuide: 1 (
DeathByWobbuffet)
No Lynch: 1 (
shubaka17)

There are 16 alive so it takes 9 to lynch
Deadline is Thursday the 19th at 9:00 PM BST
If the deadline were now, AcidPhoenix would be lynched.

If I don't get a proper explanation of what the alien is I'm going to want it to be our D1NOCmislynch just for the sake of figuring it out and testing DLE's claim even though I doubt the host would give us one mafia in a bastard game without there being a significant downside to "merlin" claiming like there was in Death note maf
alien forces

their target to commute. this

can be town or scum.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Eh this has lasted long enough

I'm not Merlin; I don't know shit about acid but figured if I kept this up long enough I'd get some reactions to analyze since the claim in a bastard is believable enough

Don't have time to analyze the situation yet but expect something tonight

Really though just like in deathnote i can only assume a role like DLE's has a drawback he obviously shouldn't be telling us.

The decision to claim was his, and we should run with it.

Unless he's a lyncher, in which case then whatever. He could have just waited till tomorrow to claim an alignment cop result tbh. This is a little much for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)