NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not ending the day early and we should lynch

Massclaim makes sense when you consider that no info role can be trusted and that flips may be doctored (lynch flips hopefully not, but it's likely there is a night kill janitor in a bastard game ), basically if you don't give a fuck about any role or flip, might as well have everyone claim and see if some claims look dodgy

Claims are typically better with results to back them up this kind of thing usually swells up arpund d2-3 so we may as well keep it that way. I'm just saying it's probably gonna happen eventually.

of course town isn't necessarily powerless at night, but the more lynches that we as town instead of letting scum or a single player decide who to remove from the game, the better.

I think shub is post restricted or some other form of restriction, they're playing really super weird and I doubt they'd post like this normally. I'll go analyze their post patterns when I'm not on school.

Also should we really be massclaiming?

This is just quick post made on school, more coming later.

shub can you explain why you're pushing so hard for NL? you havent really explained it outside of "this guarantees we don't mislynch D1", which is pretty obvious lol and applies to every game but isn't necessarily enough to justify not lynching.

also posting in haikus and deliberately making your messages harder to understand will absolutely not make us more likely to follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)