Welcome to the Pokemon Daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey again key run! ^^ What could i offer you for a female, storm drain Lileep like the one in your thread? ^^

Hey again key run! ^^ What could i offer you for a female, storm drain Lileep like the one in your thread? ^^
I thought I gave you a spitback already XD anyway I dunno yet give me a bit maybe I will find something in your thread that I like, if not you can have it for free ^^

give me a few hours maybe more if I am unlucky.
Haha that you did, but I've had bad luck with breeding... perhaps you had a penta perfect female already.... =P Maybe a clone of the mother, if it had the egg moves. .. *shrug*

Haha that you did, but I've had bad luck with breeding... perhaps you had a penta perfect female already.... =P Maybe a clone of the mother, if it had the egg moves. .. *shrug*
nah but I will have one in around like 4 hrs at least I hope so mem

Hey, cool thread! I'm interested in trading for your heavy ball Phanpy for using in the Johto classic. I just need a female with any nature so I can get Phanpy into the right Pokeball (I'm using really gimmicky IVs and already have a male with the relevant egg moves). CMT to see if there's anything you're interested in. If not I can breed anything you request with any bankball from SoulSilver. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)