WCop X General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
I'm really happy Sebi gets to play instead of me this round. I was kinda disappointed with my first wcop run, though I had some tough opponents and bad luck, but it was a nice experience as I really enjoyed my games
Don't know if this is the proper place to say this since this is a "shit-talking" thread, but I felt the need to say something. Best thing you can do right now is support your team until the bitter end. We all start out rough, some of us get a lucky break, some of us need time to catch up. You might have started out not in a way you wanted, but keep in mind that you actually did better than people like me when it comes to starting out in the smogon tournament environment.

I was 6-0ed in my first SPL game (ironically vs Sebixxl) which obviously didn't help me in terms of "tournament play" to the public crowd. I get more shit than a lot of people here because I'm deemed the "tournament joke" because of "toxic attitude" or "bad player." However, despite these negative outcomes, I found ways to improve my game and my attitude, and I still continue to do so.

This was only a small example as I'm sure there are others. Guess my point is, even if you had some bad experiences, there are players that had WAY worse and managed to get back up on their feet. Let this motivate you to do the same.

Let's hope for a clean series. Support your team and keep your head up.

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)