VGC 2015 Analysis Reservation Thread: Other Mons are now Allowed

So the guy who reserved Mega Metagross a while ago hasn't started on it yet...I think that means it's up for grabs again? If so, can I redeem myself from my last attempt at it?

It isn't on the top priority list, however, given it success on multiple regionals teams and being very solid overall, I'm going to take Virizion.

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Well I've got time this week so I'll reserve Mamoswine since it's easy. Also sorry for the rush but still waiting for checks on Aromatisse and Latias. Thanks in advance

i counted that there is only 9 mons left in priority list if i am not mistaken. And there is still 2/3 of 2015 left. Damn.

Just asking out of curiousity, after all of priority mons are done, what then? Can we then reserve any mons we want (obviously ones that are well usable with even tiny niche, not something like most LC mons, utterly useless or 100% outclassed mons such i.e Watchog, Luvdisc, and stuff like that)?

Last edited:

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
I'd assume we move on to the lower-tier but still viable mons like Noivern. I've got some time so I'll reserve Chandelure. Probably won't get the thread up until like tomorrow tho.

I want to take over Chandelure if its ok, Because DaAwsomeDude posted it on 22 April and its still not done in skeleton form, its the 29th of April today :/

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
I want to take over Chandelure if its ok, Because DaAwsomeDude posted it on 22 April and its still not done in skeleton form, its the 29th of April today :/
I've been busy with studying for exams lately but I still plan on writing it up, sorry. If a QC member wants to reassign it then that's fine with me.

Updated the OP to the best of my abilities. If I made a mistake, just tag me in a post and point it out here and I'll fix it.

I think it's pretty incredible we have analysis for nearly every major threat out there. Thank you all so much for your hard work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)