UU Premier League IV Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, after a few distractions from my work (read: Salt & Sanctuary is a great game and I can't stop playing it), I'm happy to announce: Week 2 Usage is done!

http://pastebin.com/MPduubRM
(Look at Week 1 post if you need to see format)

One again, a few notes:

- Added Games played based on tier. Should have done it last time, but its a learning process, really helps see usage better. Will add every time from now on.

- This week, ADV is missing 3 Pokemon in the usage. This is due to a certain unnamed person(hint: his name starts with a "H" and ends with a "ogg"), who keeps beating his opponent without revealing his entire team. smh. Everything else is listed though.

Probably start Week 3 tomorrow, provided I don't keep getting distracted.

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
I use CB Registeel to counter Dugtrios that try to trap me is that alright in your book?

Reactions: ict

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
You don't even need CB, Dugtrio is such a shit mon, iirc it gets koed by max attack adamant leftovers

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
252+ Atk Registeel Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dugtrio: 172-204 (81.5 - 96.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

You underestimate them !_!

Tfw I could honestly do these in like 2 hours, but procrastinate for like 3 days. Gotta keep what little sanity I have left I suppose, still 5 more weeks of this to do(not counting grand totals at the end).

Week 3 is finally done!

http://pastebin.com/Hrfn8AKw

Everything is same as previous weeks, but this time we had a total of 5 unknown mons in ADV; Hogg wasn't only one to not have to unleash his full power.

Now that I have the easy ones out of the way, Week 4 onwards is going to suck. Currently, the replay thread has.. two replays linked for week 4, so I'm going to have to trudge through the weekly thread/pray I can find the right ones though Showdown to get all the data. Least I'm going to have a plausible excuse why it takes me so long to do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)