UU Hydreigon CUP: WON BY PUSSY CONTROL

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Last edited:
calling act on professormasterchief, first I had to wait for nightingales but he had to sub himself off and then profmc said that he would play me on saturday which he cancelled then he said sunday which he also later cancelled and said he would vm me on smogon when is online which i stilll havent received, he also said to play today but i didnt receive any vms yet and unfortunately my school starts tomorrow so id be pretty busy to play tomorrow

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
calling act on professormasterchief, first I had to wait for nightingales but he had to sub himself off and then profmc said that he would play me on saturday which he cancelled then he said sunday which he also later cancelled and said he would vm me on smogon when is online which i stilll havent received, he also said to play today but i didnt receive any vms yet and unfortunately my school starts tomorrow so id be pretty busy to play tomorrow
Fair enough I will give you the benefit of the doubt since he missed several days but your team is not done yet because of Hamhamhamham not playing yet I will give it until Tuesday and My word stands

Fair enough I will give you the benefit of the doubt since he missed several days but your team is not done yet because of Hamhamhamham not playing yet I will give it until Tuesday and My word stands
yeah ive talked to ham he said he will be able to play tomorrow and he got caught up in other things therefore he forgot to schedule but if i like cute things is avalaible tomorrow he can play

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)