Tournament USUM UU Launch Tournament [Won by HT!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
FINALS:

Congratulations to TSR and HT for making it to the finals of the USUM UU Launch Tournament! There will be no hard deadline for the finals, so try to get this done whenever you can and be sure to put on a dazzling display for the spectators. Best of luck to you both!​

If/when you two do come up with a scheduled time to play, could you post the time so those that want to see can try to see it live?
Funny you should ask, I was just about to post here and on the uu discord that we're scheduled for about an hour from this post. Apologies for leaving everyone in the dark as to when this was getting done, it's slipped my mind many times over the past few days!!

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Funny you should ask, I was just about to post here and on the uu discord that we're scheduled for about an hour from this post. Apologies for leaving everyone in the dark as to when this was getting done, it's slipped my mind many times over the past few days!!
No problem n_n. Looking forward to seeing it :D

Confirming my loss 0-2. Apologies for the salt at end of g2, I was a little mad at the fact that I thought I hardly taken seriously, though I can understand the sentiment - SPL's a lot more high stakes than this was. As HT said, no hard feelings. ggs to everyone I played throughout, and to HT, congrats man, was a good run.

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Congratulations to HT for winning in an exciting finals! I would like to thank him, TSR, and the rest of our participants for putting on a scintillating display that was a true joy to host. This was my first time hosting a tournament and I really could not have asked for a better experience, and this is really all thanks to the ones who gave me an opportunity to host in the first place and also to all of those who took the time to enter and therefore, entertain. Until next time then!

Requesting that a mod lock this thread now that the tour has reached its close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)