EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Power Gem
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Toxic Spikes

hey there c:!

want to know if someone can build around this beauty, with somethin who can take advantage of tspikes, and weak to toxa/celesteela, since this set is here to lure celesteela and toxa, thanks :p

-------------
sad @_@

requested by xexus101
-------------
lelezam has been done approximately 500 billion times so there's not a lot of room for variation. i tried to make this one a bit different by not using ferrothorn, but honestly lele zam with ferro pex lando is probably just about as consistent as you're going to get if you're looking for the most standard and effective version of this archetype.

mega alakazam is double stab so that it can pressure things like chansey with terrain up, which helps a lot in the stall matchup. tapu lele is fightinium-z because it's super useful to dent things like magearna and scizor while also removing heatran. z-move also helps bluff scarf which is absolutely something you should be trying to do in the early game (magearna doesn't show leftovers so that can bluff the z-move). toxapex checks 90% of the meta and fits really well here. toxic spikes is pretty necessary because without a ferrothorn to round out the backbone there are some inherent holes, so being able to put stuff like tapu lele on a timer is great. payapa berry allows u to better deal with psychium z volcarona, and also stomach a hit from something like a lele if you really need to. haze is obviously another alternative here, and you can run black sludge or even iapapa berry too if you'd prefer that. scarf magnezone keeps kartana in check while also dealing w/ sciz and chipping away at heatran. defensive lando is defensive lando. magearna is standard double dance with ipapapa > leftovers. this allows you to set up a bit better vs stuff like lele, while also checking bulu and lati. however, most importantly it allows you to bluff the z-move in combination with tapu lele bluffing choice scarf, make sure to use that to your advantage. this team is obviously not flawless because it strays from a more tried and true formula but it has a couple of interesting elements that i'd say make it pretty fun to use. hope u like it (◕‿◕✿)
Looks good :] can't wait to use this, I attempted my own variant but it ended up being an offensive team with little thought put into the build. Magnezone did seem like a good pairing though.
Thank you!

Hi! I'd like to request a team built around Mega Diancie.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Description:
The transition to USUM hasn't been that kind to Diancie, but there are still ways it can work in the current meta. Its decent Speed tier can still be useful against threats like non-Scarf Blacephalon and Kartana. Additionally, it had sweet Diamond Storm buffs, and the Speed buff activating on the MEvo turn eliminates the need for Protect. Still, there are glaring flaws of having common weaknesses and speed (and power) creep. Posted here is the standard AOA set, but can be changed to stuff like CM, RP, and even Sharpen. Team archetype can be anything. Thanks :D

Kartana @ Fightinium / Steelium / Grassium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
IVs: 19 Atk
Timid Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike / Knock Off
- Sacred Sword / Knock Off

The meme of early S/M has popped up on a few cool teams, and I'd like to see what if the builders can come up with a reliable build to get this baby some speed boosts.

Mega-Pinsir_XY.gif
tapukoko.gif

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Quick Attack

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Fire

I think this is a nice core that works extremely well. Pinsir can destroy a lot of teams in USUM with Koko's help, for example, it helps a lot against Celesteela, Rotom... And Pinsir can pass through lots of Koko's checks such as Ferrothorn or Tangrowth

Hi ! I'm here to request a sticky web team around Araquanid

Araquanid @ Focus Sash
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 40 SpA
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Sticky Web
- Liquidation
- Magic Coat
- Hidden Power Fire

Araquanid is one of the best current web lead, and thanks to its low speed it can deal with TR team. Excadrill can remove the opponent's hazards, and set up the SR, even against M-Diancie or M-Sableye, then I would like to have it in the team too :p
Thanks a lot :p

Last edited:
Requesting 3 attacks roost Zard X + Koko

1514071033812.png

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Fire

1514071113638.png

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Punch
- Roost

These two form a fun and potent offensive core, with Koko providing a boost to TPunch and uturning/volt switching into Zard X in order for Zard to destroy grass types. Go with what ever playstyle youd prefer to build around, but keep the Zard set the same. Feel free to use whatever Koko set you think fits the team best.

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
1514078292713.png

Gallade-Mega (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Description:
Gallade has always been a mon I have been interested in. Although it has amazing offensive stats in 165/110 and even good spdef, it always seems to fall short. SD 3 attacks is where gallade shines most imo, having the ability to break through stuff like clef, steela, mew, sciz is extremely nice to free up the rest of your team. Hope someone can build something with it :)

request: z nasty plot hoopa-u
requested by: Rainy Dreams

Hoopa-Unbound @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Magician
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Iron Head
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Toxapex @ Payapa Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald

• started with hoopa-u as requested. decided on fightinium z > darkinium z since i want to reliably get rid of tyranitars (focus blast is 70% accuracy and somewhat of a roll). right off the bat, i knew i wanted some slow pivots to reliably bring hoopa-u in and out, so the team ended up being bulky offense. i also wanted reliable speedy pivots to bring hoopa-u in on switch-ins to them, so i looked at pokemon like scarf greninja and tapu koko. i hate scarf greninja, so i added a tapu koko.
  • tapu koko is broken, and it gives the team a speedy secondary breaker that can pivot hoopa-u in. you can predict your opponent bringing in a grass (ferrothorn or venusaur) and click volt switch and pick hoopa-u. pretty straightforward lol. tapu koko also does a good job of breaking down celesteela which can be sorta annoying for this team. finally, tapu koko + hoopa-u can weaken assault vest magearna pretty easily.
  • kartana was added next to give the team some physical offensive presence for chansey and other special walls. kartana also helps with speed control and hazard removal. it appreciates hoopa-u's ability to break down bulky pokemon like ferrothorn, heatran, mega venusaur, (physically defensive) toxapex, etc., allowing kartana to sweep with ease. kartana also offensively checks some tough fastmons like tapu koko (!), (non-scarf) greninja, tapu lele, etc.
  • landorus-t is slow pivot #1 and the team's rocker. it also does the defensive stuff you expect defensive landorus-t to do.
  • assault vest magearna is slow pivot #1. it provides the team with a switch-in to tapu lele, greninja, offensive magearnas, and tapu kokos. it's not a great koko switch-in since it can get worn down pretty easily, so you shouldn't switch it in too liberally.
  • toxapex was added because i wanted a more reliable greninja answer, and i needed a general water / fire resist. it also just walls a bunch of shit and takes pressure off of the magearna + landorus-t backbone. toxic spikes support is also really nice of course. i'm running payapa berry so you can beat volcarona.
you have solid answers to tapu koko, volcarona, and offensive magearna, but they're just really threatening in general, so don't be overly confident with these answers. main issue here is lack of a reliable tran switch-in, but you can sorta bounce between toxapex, landorus-t, and even hoopa-u depending on the situation. in playtesting, it wasn't a major problem, but it was definitely an annoyance!

please note these are all just analysis spreads: feel free to tweak them as you see fit. s/outs to anal, sorry, wally, and false for tests and/or second opinions 8).

hope you enjoy the team!

Requesting Mega Aero :

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 80 HP / 192 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Roost / Taunt / Earthquake / Aerial Ace / Pursuit

Description:
( The spread is supposed to avoid the chance of getting ohkoed by choice specs water shuriken after rocks from ( pre - Ash ) greninja and beeing able to outspeed max spe positive natured base 95 pokemon at +1 speed )

Aero seems to be solid ( at least in theory ) with the ability to pressure most offense and even balance builds with the disadvantages of beeing hard checked by swampert and obviously the miss factor , furthermore having the four moveslot syndrome or at least a "semi four moveslot syndrome" can be a little bit troublesome. ( aerial ace is useful for fightings despite their lack of commonness besides keldeo , roost for longevity and not beeing to hard pressured by the combination of hazards and priorities like water shuriken whilst pursuit and taunt are giving it utility options and are supporting the team with the ability to either trap threats like gengar , latis , blacephalon , marowak , victini and more or taunt which aims to help vs more bulkier builds and is preventing pokemon like mew from healing giving it the chance to better past through it and hinder clef from setting up rocks and just doing its job in beeing clef °J° and enables it to muscle through chansey and non iron head skarm in contrast to earthquake which seems lesser useful but still serves it purpose , especially in certain teams , at preventing pokemon like magnezone from beeing a check and better hitting the prominent heatran )

Last edited:
kyurem-black.gif

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

I have been wanting to use this Pokemon for a while now but having a hard time fitting him on teams or using him well in general.Would be great if you could help me having a good team with this mon.I have seen people use him really well and i would like to do the same.

Requesting a team around nasty plot z tbolt thundurus-T and trapper azu

Thundurus-Therian @ Electrium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Perish Song
- Whirlpool
- Protect

The point is simple you have azu to trap threats to thundy like chansey bulu non dd Zard x ferrothorn (annoyance) tang and non sludge bomb mega venu to free up thundurus in the back

Lycanroc-Dusk @ Lycanium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Drill Run
- Accelerock

Was hoping to have a team built around Lycanroc-Dusk. Originally had it built with a Toxipex and Gliscor balance team core but I don't wanna tie your guys hands behind your back with three Pokemon instead just opted for Lycanroc to build around.

I know Mono teams are kinda bad but I wanted to make a Dragon Team to honor my favorite character in Pokemon Lance the dragon trainer. I want that mantle. I found this team online and want to make a mono dragon team based on it http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/inde...-of-the-dreaded-dragon-dance-dragonite-sm-ou/ . This will be used for competitive wifi battles.

Dragonite @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 52 SpD / 136 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Roost

Elec Z Tspike Nihi + Vincune

requested by FY2.0/Eko
Nihilego dropped to UU, but this is a cool set and defensively it’s very nice vs volcarona which is a huge threat in the current meta game. Z thunder acts as a lure for toxapex to prevent tspike absorption. Vincune is a great partner since it appreciates tspike support and toxapex being gone. Mega ttar pursuit traps latis to stop potential defog of your tspikes. AV bulu provides terrain to tar and nihilego and acts as a switch in to mons like koko, ash gren, zygarde, and lele. Terrain is also nice to further heal up your suicune if it gets low. Earth plate lando breaks stall and removes opposing hazards. Heatran was chosen as the scarfer to check breakers like pinsir and kartana and it also benefits from grassy terrain.

T-Punch Zard X+Specs Tapu Koko Requested by woofmasterarf

Zard X+Tapu Koko has always been one of my favorite offensive cores in sun moon for its its great wall breaking ability. I started off with the requested Koko and Zard sets, but making the Charizard Earthquake over Dragon Claw, mainly for the Heatran matchup but you could use Dragon Claw if you wanted to because I know you asked for that in your post. Ferrothorn was then added to give the team stealth rocks as well as a switch in to Lele and Koko. I then added specially defensive Toxapex with payapa berry since the team was looking weak to volcarona and this also gave a more reliable switch in to Ash Greninja and Blacephalon. At this point i knew i needed a scarfer and a form of hazard removal for the Zard as well as a ground immunity, and scarf Landorus was an easy choice. For the last slot I knew i needed a dark type that was also a ground immunity because psychic spam still looked threatening and scarf Landorus isn’t a reliable enough ground resist when there are 3 weaknesses. The team also had no Z move user, so I came up with Dragonium Z Hydreigon. Overall I think this team is really solid and fun to play most importantly. Hope you like it!
Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Toxapex @ Payapa Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 240 SpD / 20 Spe
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze

Hydreigon @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Flash Cannon

Elec Z Tspike Nihi + Vincune

requested by FY2.0/Eko
Nihilego dropped to UU, but this is a cool set and defensively it’s very nice vs volcarona which is a huge threat in the current meta game. Z thunder acts as a lure for toxapex to prevent tspike absorption. Vincune is a great partner since it appreciates tspike support and toxapex being gone. Mega ttar pursuit traps latis to stop potential defog of your tspikes. AV bulu provides terrain to tar and nihilego and acts as a switch in to mons like koko, ash gren, zygarde, and lele. Terrain is also nice to further heal up your suicune if it gets low. Earth plate lando breaks stall and removes opposing hazards. Heatran was chosen as the scarfer to check breakers like pinsir and kartana and it also benefits from grassy terrain.
oofffffff nice one bro, thanks !!

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

heyo, want to know if someone can build a team around this boy! with this set, it can destroys some teams when it comes, with somethin like alomomola to wishpass into him to live longer since it has a good bulk, thanks !

Last edited:
Tapu Koko+Kyurem-Black
Sets:
Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

My main idea was Kyurem's Fusion Bolt being boosted by Koko's terrain. Their types seem to complement each other nicely. I'm pretty new to the whole competitive scene so please forgive my lack of information. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi again!

Diggersby @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack

(ik its unranked, but it is a mon that imo has enough potential to build around, and probably better than some mons in C-)

It had a bit of use in oras, but in sm it fall into oblivion. SD allow it to boost and with normalium z it ensures KOs like zygarde, gliscor and zapdos, to kill tangrowth and to kill lando 75%. Eq is it second stab and quick attack is to help to sweep in late-game. If you can do this I will be really grateful, if you decide to decline the request because it is an unranked mon, I will asume it. If you decide to do it, thanks in advance.

This thread operates at an absolute snail's pace and it's unacceptable. You have unclaimed requests dating back an entire month yet new requests are still being tallied. Builders are just cherry picking cores when it should be more of a first come first serve basis.

Go ahead and cross off/remove my DD Mence core and take care of the people that have been waiting.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This thread operates at an absolute snail's pace and it's unacceptable. You have unclaimed requests dating back an entire month yet new requests are still being tallied. Builders are just cherry picking cores when it should be more of a first come first serve basis.

Go ahead and cross off/remove my DD Mence core and take care of the people that have been waiting.
The month of December also has many holidays, including Christmas and New Years, and many users probably are tired after a semester's end and want to spend time with their friends and families.

People volunteer their time to help with those requests, and simply put there are some suggestions that are either more viable or more interesting to certain builders than others. I request you keep your criticism to yourself on this since this thread has ran well since its re-opening in USUM and either wait patiently for the builders to come around to your sets or even try to experiment and try to find things that work with your single mons and cores to help the builders with building a team.

The month of December also has many holidays, including Christmas and New Years, and many users probably are tired after a semester's end and want to spend time with their friends and families.

People volunteer their time to help with those requests, and simply put there are some suggestions that are either more viable or more interesting to certain builders than others. I request you keep your criticism to yourself on this since this thread has ran well since it's re-opening in USUM and either wait patiently for the builders to come around to your sets or even try to experiment and try to find things that work with your single mons and cores to help the builders with building a team.
The holiday thing I understand. But if so many builders are busy or out of commission then at least close the shop to requests. Otherwise you're faced with the situation you have here where stuff is just piling up unattended. It's not efficient.

It doesn't (or shouldn't) matter how "viable" or "interesting" something is to the individual builders. Their job is to address the cores. They volunteer to work with other people's cores/material, not just they ones they see fit? Either way, my set is not my issue and it's not the reason I posted my first comment.

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
contrary to what you seem to believe; smogon is not a job, neither is the teambuilding shop. no one is entitled to have a team built for them just because they request a core. builders can build whatever they want, whenever they want. leave your entitlement and unfounded complaints out of my thread please.

The holiday thing I understand. But if so many builders are busy or out of commission then at least close the shop to requests. Otherwise you're faced with the situation you have here where stuff is just piling up unattended. It's not efficient.

It doesn't (or shouldn't) matter how "viable" or "interesting" something is to the individual builders. Their job is to address the cores. They volunteer to work with other people's cores/material, not just they ones they see fit? Either way, my set is not my issue and it's not the reason I posted my first comment.
Why should someone have to build with something they don’t like? You come here with requests, not commands. If nobody wants to build a team around your idea, well then tough luck. Either try a different idea or try to build a team yourself. Might as well bash rmt too with your argument.
And sniped.... :(

"should be a first come first serve basis"

lmao dude if someone doesn't wanna build dd mence, a pokemon that hasn't even been good since the start of SM, then they don't have to. as false and CM have both said, the builders don't do this as a job. also, being a builder on teamshop isn't something people are competing for, so even if it is going at a "snail's pace", it is better than the alternative which is literally nothing.

also i originally took your core and then dropped it because of irl obligations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)