USUM Festival Plaza - No more missions!

The next mission is live!

Current Mission: Trade Pokémon at the GTS!
Goal: 1,000,000 Trades
Failure: 1,000 FC
Failure and game linked to PGL: 2,000 FC
Success: 2,000 FC
Success and game linked to PGL: 4,000 FC
Deadline: March 19th, 2018 at 23:59 UTC

Sorry for the double post but we have 3 days to make 500,000 trades or we fail this mission

which sounds like a lot but is totally doable so please go trade pokemon on the GTS and also please tell your friends to do so too

We failed the trading at the GTS mission, but now the egg hatching mission is live. Hatch a total of 3,000,000 eggs by the 16th for 2000 FC. (4000 if your game's linked to your PGL account) Hatch a bunch of Synchronize Abra. Hatch those HA Alola starters. Just get breeding and hatching!

Or, you know, don't if you don't want to. Gotta hatch at least 20 eggs to unlock the IV judge at the Battle Tree anyway, so...

New mission up: Collect BP at the Battle Tree! (No, collecting BP at Battle Royal or Mantine Surfing doesn't count.) We need 2 million total in the 2-week period, and given the rate at which you get BP for playing, that's not going to be hard to achieve.

If anyone still uses Festival Plaza, the eighth mission has begun! Spend a collective 5,000,000 FC!
Huh. Maybe I'll be bothered to sign up for it this time. I do tend to make use of Rare Buffets and Rare Dinners, so why not?

I appreciate them making the FC rewarded for failure much larger than in Sun and Moon to encourage players to jump on and try participating, but I'm also a bit disappointed they didn't offer rewards for contributing at least a certain amount to the goal or anything for a stretch goal. I guess that's kind of Festival Plaza's whole story in a nutshell: some good ideas that weren't implemented well enough to see their full potential. Partly because you have to come here to do anything online.

And USUM Global Missions has come to an end! The last mission was a smashing success as 47,661,005 FC were spent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)