USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tsareena is up for reservation since it got new toys in Power Whip and Knock Off, as well as Agility Feraligatr. I didn't really remember this earlier but just a reminder that when you reserve Pokemon from now on, please indicate what sets you're going to be writing so QC is aware.

Also, since it's Christmas time and New Years is coming up, I won't chase you guys to meet deadlines for getting things up and into QC until afterwards. Happy holidays :blobnom:

autumn

only i will remain
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
C&C Leader
tsareena

edit: oops you said you wanted a set

name: Choice Band
move 1: Power Whip
move 2: Knock Off
move 3: High Jump Kick
move 4: U-turn
item: Choice Band
ability; Queenly Magesty
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

edit 2: i forgot evs wow

Last edited:

Eyan

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I read the post on the drops and how we are supposed to wait to feel out the meta before updating analyses for UU. However I would like to say that, when the opportunity comes available for mons recently added to UU to have their analyses changed, I would like to edit Gengar’s analysis. I have already been testing this mon and developing sets to fit the current meta.

Thanks very much - itsjustdrew
Hi, while I appreciate the enthusiasm, I can't just let someone reserve analyses ahead of time. When the time comes to actually open up reservations for them, then it's a first come first serve. That said, there's a good chance that Gengar would be a high priority Pokémon, which is left to QC members and other trusted members of the community. This is to ensure that those important Pokémon are done efficiently and at a good quality, since we wouldn't know whether someone is good to write it just because they say so otherwise.

Eyan

Few things.

Cloyster and Linoone are up for reservation.

As I mentioned in my other post, new Pokemon won't be up for reservation just yet, so don't bother. Don't mention them in analyses for the time being as well, but do remove Rotom-W mentions.

Do read this if you're a writer. You'd be surprised at how little people know all this.

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Eyan, I would like to write the linoone analysis using the standard bell drum set. Please let me know if you’d like to me write it. Thanks!

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can I do Nidoqueen? I've been messing with dual spikes with vincune lately and think I could do a pretty good job with it

go for it - eyan

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyan

Gengar, Stakataka, Lycanroc-D, and Alolan Marowak are all up for reservation.

Gengar and Stakataka are high priority, meaning only users approved by a mod and qc members are allowed to reserve them.

Eyan I know that I already have 3 but CM Cobalion is almost finished and I think I can write Gengar, am I allowed to?

e: sets: Specs Taunt 3 atks lo/zmove scarf

we'll let you take a crack at it - eyan

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)