UnderUsed Premier League V - Format / Discussion

this is probably not the appropriate place to post this but the world needs to see the amazing, powerful and talented team I, the Ice Tea, has drafted in the mock draft,

Heysup, Foggi, Panther-T, Star,Mazz, bmacbnasty, Navy, AlmightyPhoenix_, Meowmix

SM: Nightingales - Starting with the UU veteran, who identifies as a female, she takes the first spot of the following powerful Sun and Moon core. With stellar performances in 2015/16 Nightingales definitely has earned her spot in the fifth iteration of UUPL and can finally prove her talented pokemon skills

SM: Raphael2711 - Oh yeah that is Raphael2711 no need to rub your eyes it is definitely him. After a 5 year break he finally decided to return and take UUPL by storm, expect immaculate performances!

SM: teal6 - The australian wonderkid, TD6, best UU player 2 years in a row can you believe it? This absolute monstrosity managed to go for astonishing 30k!!!!!! You might say that was an overpay but the talented handsome teal6 proved throughout many years that he's one of the best players on this site, if not even the best. I expect an undefeated record anything else would be shocking!

SM: sand1234 - sand one two three four, also know as the indian Sylvester Stallone of UU makes a comeback after slightly missing grand slam playoffs. He showed he's capable of pulling out high caliber plays driving his opponents to the deepest of frustrations. (he knocked out ICT out of PU Open can you believe it?) Well I cannot hence im expecting an amazing season by him

ORAS: Panther-T - also known as Pearl 's worst enemy finally gets to play and prove that he is worth every single k that was paid for him he's looking forwards for to play his superior but yet scared enemy in the coming weeks! Stay tuned and do not miss this game because I assure you, you'll regret.

ORAS: DJ costa - who else would play alongside Panther-T besides DJ costa? Right nobody because he's the best ORAS UU player this planet, heck even this universe has ever seen!! Insanely powerful threat that has been under the radar for ages now but he finally gets to show off and he most likely won't fuck it up!

BW: -Tsunami- - anime conoisseur, waifu lover, old gens legend. Those are just a couple of faces the king of smogon provides he for sure will demolish every opponent that dares to cross his path to victory. Shakeitup went for an inflated amount of money but for sure I do not regret the amount of money I invested in vod metabeast himself because I know for a fact that the best player on smogon wont disappoint bop.

BW: Foggi - fighting together on his best friends (shakeitup) side we can witness wayward user foggi playing the wonderful tier black and white is. foggi tends to act like a retard sometimes but this in no way reflects his abillity as a pokemon player because he for sure plays on the same level up there with the likes of Raphael2711, DJ costa and Panther-T. Expect big from him.

DPP: Mazz - veteran Mazz, if he is not the definition of a veteran i dont know who the fuck is. the old man is out for blood this spl especially for FLCL's as he dared to call him out couple days ago. Heck yeah I would not want to face this behemoth in his main tier. If he has a good day he can for sure beat everyone and these days aren't rare I promise that.

ADV: Heysup - i dont know what to say here besides he is the best u have ever seen play in adv for sure. for the old hairy canadian jew noone is even worth being called an opponent.

Subs: Star, bmacbnasty, Navy, AlmightyPhoenix_, Meowmix.

Absolutely stacked bench as well so if for some reason you try to activity one of my players for sure don't think the sub you'll get will be an easier opponent. Asshole.

results from the first mock

if memory serves me correctly this was the list of bidders

Battle Girls: Aquadext, Pearl, teal6
Delinquents: DTC, Christo, ict
Burglars: ark
Monsters: llh, traceoflife
Youngsters: tko
Socialites: Amaroq, hairy toenail
Smashers: yabo
Sailers: shake
  1. Blackthorn City Battle Girls (manager: King UU): Aquadext, CBU, dodmen, Sacri', Contact, Finding True Love, Ernesto, Lcans, playerW17, Highways, hsa, col49, YouthBerry, Floppy, MikeDecIsHere
  2. Dewford Town Delinquents (manager: Christo): -Tsunami-, Heysup, Teal6, Nightingales, Raphael2711, Foggi, DJ costa, Panther-T, Star, Mazz, bmacbnasty, Navy, AlmightyPhoenix_, sand1234, Meowmix
  3. Black City Burglars (manager: Bouff): Pearl, Eo, pokeaim, Rodriblutar, papai noel, Freestlerking, Killintime, HANTSUKI, Coconut, Isa, Serene's Grace, Bedschibaer, Teddeh, snaga, Fireburn
  4. Mikan Island Monsters (manager: Tony): p2, FLCL, kokoloko, Level 56, Chill Shadow, Bushtush, TraceofLife, Oglemi, EYAN, Eternal Spirit, Natalie, miltankmilk, wanka, Snowy., Void
  5. Route 30 Youngster (manager: Ice Tea): Cynde, Accelgor, Amaroq, checkoutmymixedape, Hairy Toenail, ABR, Euphonos, fatty, GULLY, Vinc2612, ACakeWearingAHat, RiCH HOMiE CHRiS, Kreme, Evan, tko
  6. Slateporty City Socialites (manager: Hogg): sniper, Hamhamhamham, Calloflochie, choolio, xMarth, Pak, Soulgazer, Meru, Huston, TSR, reachzero, FlamingVictini, DrReuniclus, atomicllamas, Melle2402
  7. Safari Zone Smashers (manager: Shiba): Finchinator, Advantage, R0ady, Kushalos, obii, Tricking, Manipulative, Ajna, YABO, Poek, TobyIsOp, meeps, a sparrow, slurm, sharkmafia
  8. Cerulean City Sailers (manager: Omfuga): PDC, Malekith, Zorodark, rosez, New Breed, TDK, Steve Angello, Blunder, Sam, Ark, Arifeen, Colchonero, Omicron, bro fist, Luigi

Last edited:
Okay, since Hikari is too lazy to do it, I'm gonna be announcing this:

The UUPL Draft will be on Sunday, April 2nd at 3 pm EST, either in the UU room itself again or in a groupchat that will be linked in the UU room. The final format is 4 SM / 2 ORAS / 2 BW / 1 DPP / 1 ADV for a total of 10 slots. Managers can play, but are not required to do so. Every manager has to draft at least 11 players - at least 9 starters and 2 substitutes.

Auction is over.

The teams: (not 100% accurate because of a couple of trades)

Auction logs

Player pricelist
27000 dodmen [Route 30 Youngsters]
22000 FLCL [Black City Burglars]
20500 Level 56 [Cerulean City Sailers]
20500 Malekith [Mikan Island Monsters]
20000 Blunder [Slateport City Socialites]
19500 -Tsunami- [Cerulean City Sailers]
18500 Finchinator [Mikan Island Monsters]
18500 ABR [Slateport City Socialites]
17000 aim [Route 30 Youngsters]
17000 Teal6 [Slateport City Socialites]
16500 New Breed [Cerulean City Sailers]
16000 PDC [Safari Zone Smashers]
16000 kokoloko [Black City Burglars]
15000 SoulWind [Dewford Town Delinquents]
14500 xMarth [Dewford Town Delinquents]
13500 Lcans [Route 30 Youngsters]
13000 Pak [Safari Zone Smashers]
12500 Sacri' [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
12000 Teddeh [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
12000 Accelgor [Safari Zone Smashers]
11000 Vinc2612 [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
10500 Sam [Black City Burglars]
10500 Rodriblutar [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
10000 reachzero [Cerulean City Sailers]
10000 Amaroq [Safari Zone Smashers]
10000 Killintime [Safari Zone Smashers]
10000 bro fist [Slateport City Socialites]
10000 Chill Shadow [Dewford Town Delinquents]
10000 idiotfrommars [Cerulean City Sailers]
9000 obii [Mikan Island Monsters]
8500 rozes [Mikan Island Monsters]
8500 Ernesto [Cerulean City Sailers]
8000 Meru [Safari Zone Smashers]
8000 HANTSUKI [Slateport City Socialites]
8000 Bushtush [Dewford Town Delinquents]
8000 Poek [Mikan Island Monsters]
8000 DestinyUnknown [Black City Burglars]
8000 bugzinator [Mikan Island Monsters]
8000 Tricking [Safari Zone Smashers]
7500 R0ady [Dewford Town Delinquents]
7500 Sabella [Cerulean City Sailers]
6500 CBU [Cerulean City Sailers]
6500 YABO [Mikan Island Monsters]
6500 a sparrow [Dewford Town Delinquents]
6000 DrReuniclus [Dewford Town Delinquents]
6000 Colchonero [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
6000 col49 [Safari Zone Smashers]
6000 Aquadext [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
6000 Rare Poison [Mikan Island Monsters]
5500 FAFUS [Black City Burglars]
5500 Mr.378 [Black City Burglars]
5000 SOMALIA [Dewford Town Delinquents]
5000 atomicllamas [Slateport City Socialites]
5000 Cynde [Black City Burglars]
5000 hsa [Route 30 Youngsters]
5000 EYAN [Safari Zone Smashers]
4500 Freestylerking [Route 30 Youngsters]
4500 fatty [Dewford Town Delinquents]
4500 meeps [Route 30 Youngsters]
4500 Hamhamhamham [Slateport City Socialites]
4000 Ernesloru [Cerulean City Sailers]
4000 TTFTW [Slateport City Socialites]
4000 Calloflochie [Route 30 Youngsters]
4000 Welli0u [Black City Burglars]
3500 TSR [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
3500 Sam I Yam [Dewford Town Delinquents]
3500 Arifeen [Black City Burglars]
3000 Mazz [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
3000 Confide [Cerulean City Sailers]
3000 Lax [Route 30 Youngsters]
3000 GULLY [Slateport City Socialites]
3000 Soulgazer [Route 30 Youngsters]
3000 Real FV13 [Cerulean City Sailers]
3000 RiCH HOMiE CHRiS [Cerulean City Sailers]
3000 SamVGC [Mikan Island Monsters]
3000 Floppy [Mikan Island Monsters]
3000 J0RIS [Black City Burglars]
3000 Oglemi [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
3000 North [Cerulean City Sailers]
3000 Kreme [Black City Burglars]
3000 MeowMiXXX [Slateport City Socialites]
3000 Snowy. [Safari Zone Smashers]
3000 Isa [Safari Zone Smashers]
3000 slurmz [Blackthorn City Battle Girls]
3000 Lord Esche [Black City Burglars]
3000 wanka [Black City Burglars]

Shoutouts OrdA for helping with the auction bot and providing the logs.

Christo is back with the UUPL Power Rankings.
I know my power rankings will never be up to the level of -Tsunami-'s or Finchinator's, but one can only try.
Similarly to Shake's, these power rankings will be UNBIAS. To prove this, I will even rank my own team.

Blackthorn City Battle Girls:
SM: Sacri'(12.5k): Sacri' has been grinding SM UU since its release. I expect good results, but I could easily see him getting bodied by seasoned tour players. Solid
SM: Aquadext(6k): Another guy that grinds SM UU pretty hard. He is certainly the inferior French dude compared to Sacri, but good buy for the pricetag. Decent.
SM: r0ady(7.5k): I bought this guy ironically and then traded him. Ngl he bodies me in SM UU when we play, but I have never seen someone sweat more during tour games than this guy. Hit or miss
SM: TSR(3.5k): I like this guy but I do not know how well he will do. He impresses me in DPP but EO is definitely playing that. I'm rooting for you TSR, but I know you pretty nervous like r0ady. Hit or Miss
ORAS: Rodriblutar(10.5k): Rodri is one of the biggest steals in the tournament. He is one of the most impressive players ive seen in the past year, I expect only greatness. Very Solid
ORAS: Teddeh(12k): I rarely see Teddeh misplay. He did really well in UU open, but then again he was using teams from yours truly and hogg. He would do better if he was on another team. Maybe Rodri will build for him though. Solid
BW: Advantage(10k): Tennis is pretty consistent with any tier he plays. I expect a even record out of him because of the BW competition, possibly better if he goes in slot 2. Buy me in NUPL
BW: KING UU!: I have only seen King UU play BW a hand full of times and I was not that impressed. He would do better in a SM slot but I doubt he will do that. Whomst'd?
DPP: Eo:(20.5k): Very consistent battler but not worth 20.5k. Solid but not for price tag
ADV: Vinc2612(11k): Great ORAS battler. Never seen him play ADV UU though. I expect him to sub in a SM slot if someone starts playing poorly. Whomst'd?

Overall: King UU drafted a better team than I expected. This is not a winning team, but possibly playoff worthy.

Dewford Town Delinquents:
SM: Manipulative(10k): Great UU player, and a really good retain. I expect a very good record as long as he doesn't shit the bed in SM. Very Solid
SM: Sparrow(6.5k): Sparrow is completely new to tournaments, but from what I have seen the past couple years on the ORAS and SM ladder, he is really consistent with his battling and building. Solid
SM: Bushtush(8k): Long time UU ladder star and ABR slayer. As long as he uses my teams he should preform well. Solid
SM: DrReuniclus(6k): Really good ORAS battler, but I have yet to see him play any SM. If he can grasp the tier quickly, he will do really well, especially in the 4th slot. Whomst'd?
ORAS: Christo: CBU food in SM, but ORAS tryhard. I have an unreasonable amount of ORAS UU teams, so I should do just fine. ??
ORAS: xMarth(14.5k): Incredibly consistent ORAS player. Very Solid
BW: Soulwind(15k): Soulwind is one of the best battlers on the site, and an expert at BW. Very Solid
BW: SOMALIA(5k): SOMALIA is one of the dominant BW UU players back in the day. As long as he does not quit the team I expect him to do really well. Very Solid for the price tag
DPP: Heysup(18k): Amazing. Amazing
ADV: teal6(19k): I noticed teal6 was voted best UU player two years in a row, I also noticed his account was made in 2007, so I expect him to know how to play this gen. As long as he puts in some effort, he will take some souls. He is the TD

Overall: This team has one of the best old gens on paper, as long as my SM players don't shit the bed, I could imagine this being a winning team.

Black City Burglars:
SM: Cynde(5k): He is a decent ORAS player, I have never seen him play SM though. Whomst'd?
SM: Arifeen(3.5k): Arifeen is a good battler. But he is the best when I give him teams. He is just like Teddeh in that he would do better on another team. Solid for price tag
SM: Bouff: Solid ORAS battler but I have not seen him play SM much. Solid
SM: WelliOu(4k): Solid OU player that has played a decent amount of SM UU. LilOu > WelliOu though. Decent
ORAS: Ark(10k): I like GC as a person and contributor, not really a battler. Whomst'd
ORAS: Sam(10.5k): I don't know how committed Sam will be but he is good at ORAS. Solid
BW: FLCL(22k): One of the best battlers on the site, and a really good BW UU player. Very solid
BW: J0RIS(3k): Best buy for the price tag. This guy is dominant to me in every way. Amazing
DPP: FAFUS(5.5k): I only know him for having a good run in the DPP cup. Decent
ADV: Mr. 378(5.5k): Mr.378 is a good old gens player in general, but he is the most dominant in GSC. Decent

Overall: Even though this team has some good players I don't think its a playoff worthy at all. It kokoloko is committed to play, he can play BW over JORIS while JORIS plays ORAS.

Mikan Island Monsters:
SM: Pearl(19k): Pearl is probably the best SM player currently. He can also play any other tier if the someone is struggling. Amazing
SM: TDK(12k): TDK is a really good battler, he also bodied me last year. Solid
SM: YABO(6.5k): YABO is a pretty decent ORAS and SM player, he should have an average record. Decent
SM: Poek(8k): Poek is similar to rozes, he should do alright. Decent
ORAS: bugzinator(8k): Bugzinator is a really solid ORAS player and should do well. Solid
ORAS: obii(9k): obii is pretty good battler and has access to a lot of good teams. Decent
BW: Finchinator(18.5k): Finch is one of the best BW UU players, i expect a great season. Very Solid
BW: rozes(8.5k): Im not reall sure who else would be in this slot, but rozes is a decent battler. I have never seen him play BW UU though. Whomst'd?
DPP: Malekith(20.5k): One of the best dpp buys, he should do really well. Very Solid
ADV: Floppy(3k): Gorgie is a good ADV UUer, but there is a lot of competition in this gen so I do not expect an amazing record. Solid @ the price tag

Overall: This is a very solid team overall, but nothing stands out as winning material for me.

Route 30 Youngsters:
SM: dodmen(27k): dodmen can play in every gen and have a positive record. Amazing
SM: Kushalos(12k): Kushalos has been playing really well since SM released, I could also see him playing some DPP and doing well too. Very Solid
SM: meeps: Whomst'd?
SM: Soulgazer(3k): Solid battler although he has probably never played SM UU. He is a great buy for the price tag though. Decent
ORAS: Lcans(13.5k): Very solid ORAS player, he should have a good record. Very Solid
ORAS: Lax(3k): Whomst'd?
BW: choolio(16.5k): Very consistent and knowledgeable BW UU player, should go well. Very Solid
BW: aim(17k): Aim is one of the most consistent and versatile players on the site.Very Solid
DPP: HSA(5k): Whomst'd?
ADV: ict: Really great ADV player, expect a good record. Very Solid

Overall: This team has a lot of great players and a few question marks. Regardless, I see this team in the finals.

Slateport City Socialites:
SM: ABR(18.5k): Consistent battler that can play any gen well Solid
SM: blunder(20k):blunder is a really great battler that will get wins if he is given a good team Solid
SM: bro fist(10k):Assuming he can learn SM, I can see bro fist picking up some wins Decent
SM: Star(15k): Star is consistently good but is not worth 15k Decent
ORAS: zorodark(11k) This guy is amazing. Very Solid
ORAS: HANTSUKI(8k): Good battler that can use hogg's teams. Decent
BW: Chillshadow(10k): Very versatile player that has been doing really well recently. Solid
BW: Meowmixx/Gully(3k): Experienced BW players that will probably get average records. Decent
DPP: atomicllamas(5k): Pretty good player but there is a lot of good competition in DPP so I expect only an average record Decent
ADV: hogg: Amazing Amazing

Overall: I like hogg's team overall but I really have no idea who is going to be building all of the SM teams. If they can find someone with really good SM building capabilities they can be playoff contenders, but if they do not they can be in some trouble.

Safari Zone Smashers:
SM: Hairy Toenail(15k): HT always does amazingly in UUPL, i expect nothing different this year Very Solid
SM: Meru(8k): Meru did well last year in ORAS, and he seems motivated to do well in SM. Solid
SM: Shiba: This guy is consistently pretty mediocre Eh
SM: Amaroq(10k): This guy seems like a good contributor but I have never seen him play Whomst'd?
ORAS: Pak(13k): Pak is a really good ORAS player, I expect a good record Solid
ORAS: killintime(10k): Killintime is a good ORAS player, but is sort of a discount Rodriblutar. He should do well though. Solid
BW: PDC(16k): PDC is a fantastic player and should do well. Very Solid
BW: Accelgor(12k): Accelgor should be able to show his dominance in BW, his true main tier. Solid
DPP: 49(6k) 49 is an experienced player but I have not seen him play in a while Hit or miss
ADV: Tricking(8k): Tricking is a consistent player that knows how to ADV Solid

Overall: This is a pretty solid team with not too many wholes in it. Nothing about the team screams amazing either, though.

Cerulean City Sailers:
SM: Shake(19.5k): Shake is one of the best players on the site Very Solid
SM: Omfuga: Just like Shake, Omfuga is one of the best Very Solid
SM: Ernes(4k) Whomst'd?
SM: CBU(6.5k) CBU has gotten a lot better recently, I expect him to do well despite what people may think. Solid
ORAS: North(3k): North did well last year and is a decent player in general, but I don't think he will get more than a couple wins. Decent
ORAS: Confide(3k): Confide is a decent player, but I don't think he can hang with the competition. Below Average
BW: New Breed(16.5k): New Breed is a great player that knows what he is doing in BWVery Solid
BW: reachzero(10k): reachzero has a ton of experience and knows how to BW Solid
DPP: IFM(10k): Really great player, last year was a fluke. Solid
ADV: Level 56(20.5k): One of the most impressive players I have seen on the site. Amazing

Overall: This team looks strong, but ORAS is a weak link for sure.

1. Dewford Town Delinquents
2. Route 30 Youngsters
3. Cerulean City Sailers
4. Slateport City Socialites
5. Blackthorn City Battlegirls
6. Mikan Island Monsters
7. Safari Zone Smashers
8. Black City Burglars

Last edited:
UUPL V Schedule

Week 1 - April 3rd

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Slateport City Socialites
Mikan Island Monsters vs Route 30 Youngsters
Safari Zone Smashers vs Dewford Town Delinquents
The Black City Burglars vs Cerulean City Sailors

Week 2 - April 10th

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Mikan Island Monsters
Safari Zone Smashers vs Slateport City Socialites
The Black City Burglars vs Route 30 Youngsters
Cerulean City Sailors vs Dewford Town Delinquents

Week 3 - April 17th

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Cerulean City Sailors
Dewford Town Delinquents vs The Black City Burglars
Route 30 Youngsters vs Safari Zone Smashers
Slateport City Socialites vs Mikan Island Monsters

Week 4 -April 24th

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Dewford Town Delinquents
Route 30 Youngsters vs Cerulean City Sailors
Slateport City Socialites vs The Black City Burglars
Mikan Island Monsters vs Safari Zone Smashers

Week 5 - May 1st

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Route 30 Youngsters
Slateport City Socialites vs Dewford Town Delinquents
Mikan Island Monsters vs Cerulean City Sailors
Safari Zone Smashers vs The Black City Burglars

Week 6 - May 8th

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs The Black City Burglars
Cerulean City Sailors vs Safari Zone Smashers
Dewford Town Delinquents vs Mikan Island Monsters
Route 30 Youngsters vs Slateport City Socialites

Week 7 - May 15th

The Blackthorn City Battle Girls vs Safari Zone Smashers
The Black City Burglars vs Mikan Island Monsters
Cerulean City Sailors vs Slateport City Socialites
Dewford Town Delinquents vs Route 30 Youngsters

Semifinals - May 22nd

#1 vs #4
#2 vs #3

Finals - May 29th

(#1 vs #4) vs (#2 vs #3)

(this information is also in the op)

Week 1 going up soon.

[15:31:44] @ Ark: .nom Ernesto
[15:31:44] #Scrappie: ark from **Black City Burglars** has nominated **Ernesto** for auction. **Tiers: SM UU, DPP UU, ADV UU**
[15:31:45] #Scrappie: ark[Black City Burglars]: **3000**.
[15:31:47] %King♥UU: .5
[15:31:47] #Scrappie: kinguu[Blackthorn City Battle Girls]: **5000**.
[15:31:49] %hairy toenail: .6
[15:31:49] #Scrappie: hairytoenail[Safari Zone Smashers]: **6000**.
[15:31:51] @ Ark: .7
[15:31:51] #Scrappie: ark[Black City Burglars]: **7000**.
[15:31:54] %hairy toenail: .8
[15:31:54] #Scrappie: hairytoenail[Safari Zone Smashers]: **8000**.
[15:31:55] %Omfuga: ...
[15:31:57] %Omfuga: what the fuck
[15:32:01] %Omfuga: my hpl teammate
[15:32:03] %Omfuga: .8.5
[15:32:03] #Scrappie: omfuga[Cerulean City Sailers]: **8500**.
[15:32:05] @ Advantage: LOL
[15:32:14] %Omfuga: wait
[15:32:14] #Scrappie: __5 seconds remaining!__
[15:32:17] %Omfuga: is this the wrong person
[15:32:17] %Omfuga: omfg
[15:32:18] %Omfuga: it is
[15:32:18] #Scrappie: **Cerulean City Sailers** has bought **Ernesto** for 8500!
[15:32:19] @ Ark: ernesto, not ernesloru
[15:32:19] %Omfuga: LMFAOOo
[15:32:22] %Tony: LOL
[15:32:22] %hogg: lol
[15:32:22] %Omfuga: I BOUGHT THE WRONG PERSON
[15:32:23] %Omfuga: HAHAHA

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Black City Burglars:
SM: Cynde(5k): He is a decent ORAS player, I have never seen him play SM though. Whomst'd?
SM: Arifeen(3.5k): Arifeen is a good battler. But he is the best when I give him teams. He is just like Teddeh in that he would do better on another team. Solid for price tag
SM: Bouff: Solid ORAS battler but I have not seen him play SM much. Solid
SM: WelliOu(4k): Solid OU player that has played a decent amount of SM UU. LilOu > WelliOu though. Decent
ORAS: Ark(10k): I like GC as a person and contributor, not really a battler. Whomst'd
ORAS: Sam(10.5k): I don't know how committed Sam will be but he is good at ORAS. Solid
BW: FLCL(22k): One of the best battlers on the site, and a really good BW UU player. Very solid
BW: J0RIS(3k): Best buy for the price tag. This guy is dominant to me in every way. Amazing
DPP: FAFUS(5.5k): I only know him for having a good run in the DPP cup. Decent
ADV: Mr. 378(5.5k): Mr.378 is a good old gens player in general, but he is the most dominant in GSC. Decent

Overall: Even though this team has some good players I don't think its a playoff worthy at all. It kokoloko is committed to play, he can play BW over JORIS while JORIS plays ORAS.
tfw you dont even get mentioned in the power rankings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)