Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contacted my opp and saturday would be the day we faced at 11pm and he still hasn't shown up. Calling Act

Last edited:

Loloartsi

Banned deucer.
[21:26:39] loloartsi: yo
[21:26:47] loloartsi: u gonna play now?
[21:27:10] lnsult: no
[21:27:21] loloartsi: ?
[21:27:27] loloartsi: ill have to call act then
[21:27:33] lnsult: tomorrow
[21:27:34] lnsult: ?
[21:27:41] lnsult: or ill get extension
[21:27:45] lnsult: not gonna get acted lol
[21:27:47] loloartsi: well u agreed to play now so..
[21:27:53] lnsult: busy
[21:27:54] lnsult: :)
[21:28:01] lnsult: gotta build
[21:28:03] lnsult: and have to leave soon
[21:28:04] loloartsi: then its ur loss
[21:28:10] loloartsi: sry
[21:28:12] lnsult: ur not gonna get act my dude

I took time out of my day to showup for a match and here he is refusing to play on our scheduled time. Then goes ahead and acts like he is above the system saying i'm not gonna get act

i'll be busy til the 2 days after deadline, so asking for an extension and a sub

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
New subs have been made:
Wamr vs. masterball200
iry vs. zugubu royale
21pichus vs. FinnQwert
Mysterious M vs. GustavoYAY

Situation: A situation arose between the players "perry" and "Miyoka" where neither player saved 2/3 games played in their series (only Game 1 was saved). Miyoka came to me after having played and lost to tell me the replays weren't saved, in an attempt to have a rematch of the series granted by me.

Decision: Considering the way in which he approached me, where he maliciously attempted to abuse the rules in place (not saving the replays and then asking for a rematch after the fact) as well as displaying clear unsportsmanlike conduct towards his opponent in perry, I will not be relaxing the replay rule in any way. MiyoKa will receive another loss and thus be eliminated from the tournament as per the rules while perry will be placed into the losers' bracket for not adhering to the replay rules set in place.

Let this be an example to all the other players. Make sure you save your replays. As much as I'd love to see everyone posting their replays, that is not necessary, however, saving them and having them at the ready in case I request them (disputes do happen) is compulsory.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)