Tournament Ubers Premier League V - Finals (Won by Defiant Durians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Ah! I heard about you, Gunner Rohan! I lead the THE BURNING RED WHITE KYUREMS! You can call me LANCE the dragon trainer! You know that dragons are mythical POKéMON! They're hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior! They're virtually indestructible! Well, are you ready to lose? Your UBERS PREMIER LEAGUE challenge ends with me, Gunner Rohan!
I am ready for my team to crush your "irrelevant players" like this

Your UPL winning streak ends here my boy

GLORY BE TO OUR IMMINENT GGUNNER

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i cant even get mad that's the best post lance has made this upl

shoutouts:
Gunner Rohan - srsly whatever shit we may have had years ago u totally proved urself in a big way this upl and as one of the best players in the tier, was great being a part of the team u kept going.

soviet - i appreciate u ;)

zf is a homosexual who deserves no respect (and there's a reason he was the most expensive on our team)

Kebabe and M Dragon were the two we could always depend on, i know mdrag got bs'd out of the perfect record but both of u did amazing.

Californium - i had serious doubts about you going into this, as we'd never gotten along in the past. but there's a reason ur my assman for uml, just another tour for durians v2 to destroy.

the sm/oras contingency of Reje, Exiline, obii and SparksBlade - the copious prep u guys did each and every week was srsly amazing, I'd say inspiring but this is a pokemon website and it would remove whatever self-respect i have left

Aberforth and byronthewellwell - not sure if the latter has a smogon account, o well. glad to have u guys, wish we could've done more together

and last, and least, fuck Eren.

thanks for having me guys, carry me to my first upl win in two finals in three years pls.

ggunner pce

edit: fuck i forgot Pohjis, blame doing s/o's on phone. whatta guy, ur accent is bloodcurdling. in a good way. (not rlly.) bring it home.

Last edited:
Well here we are inside the final stages of the Glorifying Performances over the seemingly brobdingnagian weeks and the Gods of Pokemon have showered us in utmost and audacious results for the herculean performances of our "Legendary Heroes".

So once more go show us the might of the Legends, our awe-inspiring team-mates so that we all can scream from our throats :

GLORY BE TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!

Need to make one clarification: the phrase "GLORY TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!" is BANNED from ubers, and therefore the tiebreak.

On another note:

SM Ubers: M Dragon vs HunterStorm
ORAS Ubers: Pohjis vs Lacus Clyne
ADV Ubers: zf vs Melle2402

Predicting a clean sweep for the stinky fruits, although kyus might win one in Lacus.
If they don't they'll prob hax the one you'd expect durians to win, as hax has been in their favor the entirety of upl.
Hf though and go durians!

Also Lance why is the music in your post half an hour long?
Was waiting on that 40K words post to match it but alas.

Last edited:

My Thunder

Banned deucer.
Pohjis vs Lacus Clyne

Like 56 and Blim suspected, it may come down to Pohjis vs the world, but truth be told, this man Pohjis does not take any prisoners (Mongol style) from what I've observed.

Need to make one clarification: the phrase "GLORY TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!" is BANNED from ubers, and therefore the tiebreak.

On another note:

SM Ubers: M Dragon vs HunterStorm
ORAS Ubers: Pohjis vs Lacus Clyne
ADV Ubers: zf vs Melle2402

Predicting a clean sweep for the stinky fruits, although kyus might win one in Lacus.
If they don't they'll prob hax the one you'd expect durians to win, as hax has been in their favor the entirety of upl.
Hf though and go durians!

Also Lance why is the music in your post half an hour long?
Was waiting on that 40K words post to match it but alas.
Please just shut up now. You're embarrassing yourself. Go have some sweet to neutralise all that salt.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
kyurems when they "glorify" their victories after being 0-2 down

The opposing Groudon used Toxic!
Arceus avoided the attack!

The opposing Groudon used Precipice Blades!
Xerneas avoided the attack!

Arceus used Swords Dance!
Arceus's Attack rose sharply!
The opposing Diancie used Toxic!

Arceus used Shadow Claw!
It's super effective! A critical hit! The opposing Giratina lost 90.2% of its health!
The opposing Giratina used Will-O-Wisp!

The opposing Palkia used Fire Blast!
Darkrai avoided the attack!

Darkrai used Dark Pulse!
The opposing Kyogre lost 26.9% of its health!
The opposing Kyogre is fast asleep.
The opposing Kyogre flinched and couldn't move!

Turn 23
Jirachi used Iron Head!
It's not very effective... The opposing Palkia lost 16.8% of its health!
The opposing Palkia flinched and couldn't move!
Turn 24
Jirachi used Iron Head!
It's not very effective... The opposing Palkia lost 15.9% of its health!
The opposing Palkia fainted!

go durians i guess

kyurems when they "glorify" their victories after being 0-2 down

The opposing Groudon used Toxic!

The opposing Groudon used Precipice Blades!
Xerneas avoided the attack!

Arceus used Swords Dance!
Arceus's Attack rose sharply!
The opposing Diancie used Toxic!

Arceus used Shadow Claw!
It's super effective! A critical hit! The opposing Giratina lost 90.2% of its health!
The opposing Giratina used Will-O-Wisp!

The opposing Palkia used Fire Blast!
Darkrai avoided the attack!

Darkrai used Dark Pulse!
The opposing Kyogre lost 26.9% of its health!
The opposing Kyogre is fast asleep.
The opposing Kyogre flinched and couldn't move!

Turn 23
Jirachi used Iron Head!
It's not very effective... The opposing Palkia lost 16.8% of its health!
The opposing Palkia flinched and couldn't move!
Turn 24
Jirachi used Iron Head!
It's not very effective... The opposing Palkia lost 15.9% of its health!
The opposing Palkia fainted!

go durians i guess
Idk if this is the saddest and most ridiculous attempt at belittling a team's accomplishments that I've ever seen, but it's gotta be close. I guess we're just gonna completely ignore the fact that the Durians were 0-2 down week 1 and haxed Outrage to grab the series. Or that Lacus had some terrible luck after the game from which you've posted replays and ended up losing g2 because of two back to back parahaxes (which were the only way she'd lose). Or how the toxic miss from my game was completely irrelevant as you got the toxic 4 turns later and still couldn't change shit or how the blades miss only gave me a kill on ray which was being walled shitless by Celesteela, anyway. Then you post other shit like dual rachi flinches which are not rare or unheard of at all. Or a fire blast miss or dpulse flinch as if that's the first time it has ever happened. It's come down to a point where any RNG at all, no matter how irrelevant or likely to happen it is, is suddenly treated as a hate crime committed by the player, who has no control over it. But ofc everyone decides to blow you off anyway because they like visiting the pages of tours they are no longer a part of and post predictions that nobody cares about and hating the Kyurems has become 'the cool thing to do'. It's just sad that a team that has been performing well needs to stoop down to such juvenile behaviour to get a few cheap likes. Ik this wont go down well with the Ubers community, but I'll say it anyway, most of y'all need to grow the fuck up.

I said 'most'. I'm not generalising now.

GLORY BE TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!

Last edited:

Dude, you literally roasted Lucos because he predicted you to lose lol.
Instead of calling out other people you should focus on winning your games.

Hype for the ORAS games btw. Gl to both~
#FreeSoweeb
No. I couldn't care less about your predictions. It's about trying to victimise yourself and saying 'Oh, they got lucky and they beat us. They'll probably be lucky if they win again.'
I'm focussing just fine, and have been doing p well considering I don't even fucking play this tier and am 4-0. You've been here all along and (edit) struggled to get half the wins I did and played more games.

Sorry about the inaccuracy earlier. No one really cares about the idiot who doesn't get a dark blue after the week.

Last edited:
No. I couldn't care less about your predictions. It's about trying to victimise yourself and saying 'Oh, they got lucky and they beat us. They'll probably be lucky if they win again.'
I'm focussing just fine, and have been doing p well considering I don't even fucking play this tier and am 4-0. You've been here all along and (edit) struggled to get half the wins I did and played more games.

Sorry about the inaccuracy earlier. No one really cares about the idiot who doesn't get a dark blue after the week.
You should either chill or accept that you take stuff seriously (you clearly care since you feel the urge to resond to everything that semi concerns you)

No one hates a tryhard fwiw, go all out instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)