Top 10 Titans of the 6th Gen UU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Mew is the obvious choice as the 10th titan!

and with that last voting period, that's the end of the project. Thanks all for participating, and big thanks to Pearl for co-hosting with me n_n. Here's your top 10 most influential Pokemon of 6th Gen UU! See you all in SuMo!

tagging Hogg or King UU to lock whenever

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to say this, but I'd just like to thank anyone that's been a member of the UU council or has contributed to UU discussion at all this gen. It's been a great 3 years, so let's hope for another fantastic UU metagame in SuMo! Thanks to the council for giving us accurate, useful, and amazing resources and to Shiba and Pearl for working so hard on this thread! Until next gen, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)