Top 10 list forum category!

Is a top 10 list thread a cool and fun idea?

• Yes! I would love to post my own top ten lists!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yeah, I probably wouldn't use this, but I would browse.

• It wouldn't help, it wouldn't hurt, I wouldn't care either way.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, this would be a redundant thread and people could post their top 10 list in another category

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO!! This is a horrible idea, and everyone would hate it or never use it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone loves to make top ten lists. There's heaps of them on youtube, and on other forums. I have always wanted to make top ten lists, to share my ideas with the world, but, I don't have to capabilities to post on youtube. Which is why, we could have a category for it! There are tons of ideas people could submit to share their opinions, ranging from "Top 10 Priority Users in OU" to "Top 10 cutest pink Pokemon" There's so many ideas for top ten lists, that everyone's would be different, and we could read them for competitive insight, or just for entertainment. I definitely think many people would like this category, so you can shut me down or lock my thread if you think it's a stupid or bad idea, but, I'm just tossing it out their. If your not staff, then vote on the poll and tell me if you would use this, and how would you use this.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
These are things that happen in metagame forums and The Smog. You just have to submit the ideas for them to the respective moderators for approval.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
You won't be able to post any "flavor" Top 10 lists anywhere on the forum though, that belongs strictly in The Smog as articles. Your submissions for competitive Top 10 lists need to be well thought out though and presented well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)