To Kill Some Sprites

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
can i request a sprite?

If no, disregard the next thing

If yes:

Could i get one that is a gen 4 ace trainer (male) with a black shirt+jacket with a neon red stripe down the sleeves?, and blue pants, black hair with a red highlight in it? (also could you put a torterra on the left of the sprite and a hydreigon on the right? this is completely optional, do it only if you want)

can i request a sprite?

If yes:

Could i get one that is a gen 4 ace trainer (male) with a black shirt+jacket with a neon red stripe down the sleeves?, and blue pants, black hair with a red highlight in it? (also could you put a torterra on the left of the sprite and a hydreigon on the right? this is completely optional, do it only if you want)
you want both the shirt and the jacket to be black?

can i request a sprite?

If yes:

BoxedOccaBerries.png
OxedBoccaBerries.png

It was the Electric type gym leader INSIDE of a trevenant looking very scared out.

also stop changing your avatar

also also share the adamant mray now that i has the internets

Ghost_Girl.png
This sprite has an interesting backstory. That woman was getting married to the one she loved. But the night before her marriage ceremony she and her fiance were kidnapped. The kidnappers tortured the man until he died. They tortured him in front of the woman. The woman was released after her parents paid the ransom to the kidnappers. But, after seeing what they did to her fiance, she became crazy and committed suicide. Her soul remains in this world searching for the kidnappers so that she may get her revenge....

And now to other things.
Trelloant i dont think i can make that sprite, it seems really hard :[

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
First off, I have to say your art is amazingly done. All the recoloring and customization is just on point. That being said, idk if you can do what I want to request, but if you can that would be amazing!!!

What I would like is a Greninja that is colored white (skin) and blue (dots and/or tongue) to match this:

I want it to be in this pose next to Siebold if possible as well:

And lastly, I want it to be small enough to fit the custom avatar size for PS! (I don't think I will use it except for here but just in case :P)

Thanks in advance and hopefully you are able to do this :D

Make Greninja same color as Siebold whilst in the pose shown in the picture all in a custom avatar size sprite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)