TMNT

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, no. I wish dearly that Follywood would leave these (Transformers also) wonderful old franchises alone.

the fact it's rated PG tells me its going to be pretty much like every other CGI kids movie, low on violence while heavy on stupid jokes and pop culture references. i agree with dm, hollywood needs to stop dredging up cool 80's fads and making them lame.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I will definitely go see it, but I wont be excited about it..

(Well, I will probably just rent it)

Have a nice day.

the fact it's rated PG tells me its going to be pretty much like every other CGI kids movie, low on violence while heavy on stupid jokes and pop culture references. i agree with dm, hollywood needs to stop dredging up cool 80's fads and making them lame.
I'm with this guy.

When I saw the trailer for it, it looked pretty awesome. But as I see the adverts for it now, it's obviously not what I thought it was gonna be. I'm gonna pass on this one and leave it for the new generation.

I was excited when I first heard about it, I assumed it was going to be like the old TMNT movies which awesome, then I saw the trailer and was kinda sad.

I think the transformers movie still looks pretty cool :(

There is no Shredder, I heard it's off the new series. I mean what is a TMNT movie without the Shredder, but April is in it. and Splinter, maybe Casey Jones will make an appearance.

I'm pretty sure I saw the Shredder on one of the commercials. It was pretty quick though, but I'm almost positive that was Shredder.

There is no Shredder, I heard it's off the new series. I mean what is a TMNT movie without the Shredder, but April is in it. and Splinter, maybe Casey Jones will make an appearance.
Nope shredder isn't in it. Casey is in it. This movie is supposed to take place after the second movie after they kill shredder. And shredder isn't even in the current comic book series of tmnt he isn't really everything. I'm really exicited even though i'm sure it is going to not be up to my expectations.

Yeah, I'm pretty wary of it. It looks more like the old cartoon than the live action movies. I loved the cartoon, but I don't know that I want to see a CG updated version as a movie.

I'm sure I'll check it out on DVD, and if it's good, okay. I'm betting it'll just make me want to watch the original again, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)