Tournament TLT: Round 5 (Losers Bracket Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
anyone else notice how in TLT up to this point i lost to a person who has the same name on smogon and PS! and won against people with different names i lost to FMG who's name is also same in smogon and PS! and won against lopd(Brawlion),-Latios-(Tempering) and Lightning1870(Negatory) so i am not that confident against Elyna lol
how about we dont shitpost and have stupid 1 liners so i can get my bingo card please and thank you

anyone else notice how in TLT up to this point i lost to a person who has the same name on smogon and PS! and won against people with different names i lost to FMG who's name is also same in smogon and PS! and won against lopd(Brawlion),-Latios-(Tempering) and Lightning1870(Negatory) so i am not that confident against Elyna lol
Yeah, I think it happened because your PS! username has a "1" at the end of it whereas your Smogon Forum username has an "11" instead. Maybe if I had used "0verdrag00n" for my TLT games instead of "Overdragoon" my confidence and luck would have been much better.

upload_2017-12-7_19-39-8.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)