Announcement this mediocre thread will very slightly surprise even the least skeptic believer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I may have only been tier leader for a short amount of time but now that ive gone to uni i no longer have enough amount of time to be an actual leader so am stepping down. Getting to this position in the first place was a great experience, and i have really enjoyed being tl, but i know how unfair and destructive it is on a community having an inactive leader. Over the past 3 years ive seen this playerbase grow from about 10 users to one of the biggest and most active on the site which means a lot for me given how many hours ive spent during my early teen years here. Though i am stepping down, i will still be active on discord and ps (about as much as i have been during the past three weeks - also why im not doing proper shoutouts since im not quitting cold turkey). Anyway, ive been feeling a bit more detached with this site in the past ~year as my life is moving forward, and i feel less of a push to carry on contributing as much as i have so i think this is the perfect time to step down.

Galbia, you have been an absolutely amazing leader (and co-leader for the few months) and the number one reason why this tier has gotten anywhere at all on this site, and i have to give you a special thanks (also youre now the last of the 'originals'!!). Finally, thanks to everyone who made my role enjoyable and bearable, i somewhat like a handful of you.

cya

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
thx for your work ant :(

I know you didn't quit in entirety, but in case you do, I just want to say you have a great sense of humor. Have fun in uni!

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
good luck in uni! thank you for everything you have done :) best of luck

Reactions: TJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)