The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well stats don't lie, you are the best for every 1 in 8 matches.

Have a nice day.

THIS proves how fake the whole thing is.
Those "tamers" are either lurking us since a loooong moment or either F.A.K.E.
Hipmonlee hasn't been saying "Have a nice day." since several months, proving that the answer is personalized. Therefore, this person knows who Hipmonlee is.

EDIT : This MagnezoneTamer joined recently, so basically I'm Sherlock fucking Holmes.

/thread

Ojama

Banned deucer.
woaaaaaaah what did i miss NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i didnt play my game, who played instead of me ??????????????? You guys suck, seriously !!!!

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hipmonlee hasn't been saying "Have a nice day." since several months, proving that the answer is personalized. Therefore, this person knows who Hipmonlee is.

EDIT : This MagnezoneTamer joined recently, so basically I'm Sherlock fucking Holmes.

/thread
i think you're reading way too far into this. . . .

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
If you really want to quote stats, a sample of 8 is cannot be considered reliable and the sample should be at least 30 to draw inferences on the population.

Well done anyway, I enjoyed
well actually since we don't have a set deviation and merely a sample standard deviation, we need 40 to guarentee the central limit theorem :toast:

I think it was supposed the Tamers would have battled the 8 bests, not the 8 most egocentricals... Misinterpreted, though :P
Jokes apart, props to these Tamers who made me get some fun.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

/thread
:jump::toast: well done :toast::jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)