The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
don't be so pessimistic guys, i'm pretty sure we can hax our way to win at least 1 out of three

SM OU 1: Bro Kappa vs. Axel10
SM OU 2: -Snow vs. Poek
ORAS OU: Alexander. vs. reiku

predicting snou to win thanks to a freeze with abomasnow's blizzard or a burn with camerupt's fire blast or something like that

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
don't be so pessimistic guys, i'm pretty sure we can hax our way to win at least 1 out of three

SM OU 1: Bro Kappa vs. Axel10
SM OU 2: -Snow vs. Poek
ORAS OU: Alexander. vs. reiku

predicting snou to win thanks to a freeze with abomasnow's blizzard or a burn with camerupt's fire blast or something like that
u random, how am I supposed to burn a fire blast with a sheer force camel.

First of all I would like to say thank you to Enki and Tricking for giving me a chance to play this wcop and for choosing me to play the tiebreak (which unfortunately I didn't have the chance to play). I'm happy because I believe Italy showed to be one of the best teams in this tournament in SM OU. I'd like to thank my teammates with which I shared this "adventure", and thanks also to people who had not been part of the team but that still helped me in testing or just gave me external support (Lopunny Kicks, H.M.N.I.P , Empo , Mix and Fatalitatis sry if i forget someone :x) and a special thanks to Prague Kick
I have just one regret, which is getting eliminated so early, because I'm pretty sure that this Italy was one that could have given much more and it could have ended farther.
Thank you all.

GGs Spain
I think we made a good run overall, showing everyone that we are one of the strongest team, particularly during this round where we managed to tie despite the predictions expecting an easy stomp.
I wish you Good Luck in the Semifinal, you have the strenght to win it all. I would like to thank all the team for the awesome experience, Tricking and Enki particurarly for giving me the chance to play. We'll try again next year. FORZA ITALIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)