The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Not much to say other than that I had a great stance on team spain and would like to thank all of them for doing a good job. Special thanks to Trosko for helping me with the teams. Its been a blast and its honestly crazy to think about how I started as a "sorry don't know you" type of guy to have a certain amount of people rooting for me in these last games, thanks to everyone who believed in me (maybe I'm overexagerating and it was only user Funkasaurus who seems to have a boner for me (?) ). Jokes aside, gratz east, you were really tough opponents. Good luck to east and germany, cant say anything else other than that I expect to watch real good games for the finals n_n

I'm mad on the internet because of Pokémon
Well, since you've been in Smogon for 6 years already, you SHOULD know by now that Pokémon is the unfairest piece of shit of a game in the world. Maybe you should try playing something that actually involves skill rather than luck if you're gonna rage like that ?_? I recommend Monster Hunter, though that does also have critical hits...

maybe I'm overexaggerating and it was only user Funkasaurus who seems to have a boner for me
You see my child, when I was a littled kid boy in 2012, I was a user with the epic "sorry, don't know you" label. I finally got myself out there after winning a tour in ST. This led to me landing a spot onto a WCoP team and eventually leading to a 3-0 in group, much like what you did this year. On top of that, you beasted on TDK and took his soul! What I'm trying to say is... keep going! and sign up for SPL so I get a steal on an ORAS OU player.

Tele

a quality human being
I wonder how it feels to be eliminated by the same team for 3 consecutive years

Anyway i am now addicted to pokemon go and i dont give a shit about this anymore. Nonetheless im posting my predicktion for the next round: east will repeat because the only team able to stand up to them was haxed out of the tournament.

Well, since you've been in Smogon for 6 years already, you SHOULD know by now that Pokémon is the unfairest piece of shit of a game in the world. Maybe you should try playing something that actually involves skill rather than luck if you're gonna rage like that ?_? I recommend Monster Hunter, though that does also have critical hits...
I don't really care about the argument between the two, but it's pretty clear that the anger displayed in BKC's post derives from Colchonero's accusations against him/his team, as opposed to the events of the games themselves.

Maybe next time you should consider the context of things before deciding to grace us with your spiel about Caring About Pokemon on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)