The Void v2.0 {New Update Including a Brave Hope Diamond}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi its me again : ) I am interested in your Slowpoke, IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Ability: Regenerator, Nature: Bold preferably one that is female. I have a few five to six perfect iv pokemon, all legit, such as Eevee, Heracross, Sycther, Spinarak, Charmander, and Snorlax. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi its me again : ) I am interested in your Slowpoke, IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Ability: Regenerator, Nature: Bold preferably one that is female. I have a few five to six perfect iv pokemon, all legit, such as Eevee, Heracross, Sycther, Spinarak, Charmander, and Snorlax. Let me know if you are interested.
What are the ball, nature, ability, and egg moves of your Pokemon?

hi there !

Im also highly interested in your defog shiny piplup for an UU team.

Would you be interested in a shiny modest eeve hp fire for Sylveon in a net ball with eggmoves : curse and yawn ?

Would you be interested in this for you defog piplup?

#245 Suicune
OT:Gaudi (00952) (lvl.50)
IVs: 31.30.30.31.26.31
Bold Nature
Moves: Aurora Beam - Haze - Ice Fang - Mirror Coat
Notes: Only distribuable by me and you.​

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I noticed you posted in the General Questions thread recently that you are LF Careful Lance's Dragonite. I do not have a Careful one myself, but I will leave this here for future reference in case you get desperate looking for one down the line and just need one period (mine is Jolly, IVs are 31/26/31/31/31/30, untouched). As this is not the Nature you are looking for, I will not ask for anything from you for trade for the time being. Hope you find your Careful one, good hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)