The UU Mafia [No Winner]

Shiba

Shiba has been relentlessly johning me for this tour so consider this a call out. n_n Every time I ask him to fight for mafia he either ignores me or vaguely tells me we'll fight sometime soon.

I even told him he could name any time on any day for us to fight and he still refused to name a specific time and kept putting me off. I understand if you're busy dude but I literally said you could name any time on any day!

Now I find out you've fought someone else and still haven't fought me. Not cool. Stop johning and catch this L!

Shiba did this to me too in UUPL twice !! The first time he was cool about it. The second time he johned me like a FUCK! and hes like "hehe we can play now wow haha!' and then we never played cuz this asshole kept dipping after saying we could.

THEN IN TIEBREAK he was like "I want hairy 10-0enail heheheh" and i TOLD this guy that no one was beatin the soulgazer but alas he ignores my advice and manages to avoid playing me, THEN even refuses to play me anyway after we won the tournament!

Since nobody has challenged the mafia in the last two weeks I'm ending this today as there seems to be no interest in it anymore.

Thanks to all the people who challenged the mafia and a special thanks to Shiba, Christo, Hogg, Kushalos and Finchinator who were this years mafia bosses!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)