The RU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Tired of getting stalled, We all have a life outside of smogon, it is an act call
I have no clue what you are talking about. I was here in our agreed scheduled time, both in discord and on smogtours and you didnt even say a peep. I was on AFTER our scheduled time and you also did not reply. I was on today at the same time, and yet again you werent on. Youre the one stalling this, not me.

By the way, the post my opponent made was 3 hours before our agreed scheduled time, so either he is dense as fuck or hes trolling.

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
My new opp and I roughly scheduled a time for thursday, as you can see on his wall, but then he disappeared after his last message and hasn't been on smogon since then. I've been on a ton, and if he sent a message, we could get it done, but I'm highly skeptical my opp will be able to make an extension work, therefore, activity

I have no clue what you are talking about. I was here in our agreed scheduled time, both in discord and on smogtours and you didnt even say a peep. I was on AFTER our scheduled time and you also did not reply. I was on today at the same time, and yet again you werent on. Youre the one stalling this, not me.

By the way, the post my opponent made was 3 hours before our agreed scheduled time, so either he is dense as fuck or hes trolling.
Agreed time? The Whole Weekend?

We agreed on playing tomorrow 4PM Est, also asking for an extension

reyscarface MrAldo

I scheduled with Floppy to play around this hour but didn't see him since I logged in Smogtours so I'm gonna wait 30 more minutes. If he doesn't show up I'm gonna ask for activity win.

Can you ask for extensions because my opponent said he couldn't play until the 27th we were supposed to play yesterday and today we were going to play he couldn't get on smogtours and I couldn't play another time

Activity, we scheduled for "weekend" for the first week and didn't see eachother so we planned to play this weekend and I've been on showdown all weekend and I asked him in our vm when he wanted to play today and got no reply

I scheduled with Floppy to play around this hour but didn't see him since I logged in Smogtours so I'm gonna wait 30 more minutes. If he doesn't show up I'm gonna ask for activity win.
I was playing a Retro Cup match until now and he still didn't show up. It's 3:00 AM here so I'll go sleep. Asking for activity win now.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo can lightcore and i get an extension? we're both active and i have like nothign the next 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)