The RU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is it my fault that i went afk to do something else? i was looking for you for like >4 hours since i was on and you weren't on despite telling me you would be free on friday.
Its fine dude. I just thought it was weird it said you were online for like 40 minutes without replying. After telling me just hit me up on PS whenever. I rarely leave my PC for that long myself with the tabs open, and if I do showdown disconnects me automatically as my laptop goes black. I thought it was suspicious is all. You also gutta realize I hopped on showdown as soon as I woke up. Youre like 8 hours ahead of me

Mazar

Banned deucer.
act
I suggested to play in the weekend, my opp rather wanted to play Tuesday night, then when I asked him to play at that time he said he forgot and cant play and asked me to play Wednesday or Thursday. I wasnt sure if I could play these days and told him I would tell him spontaneous if I could, because I'm on vacation over the weekend. Thursday night I asked him to play (which he suggested before) while he said hes not at home.

If I didnt reschedule my plans Thursday night for this game, I would have asked for an extension, but as he put no effort into playing this game while I tried to accomodate to him more than once I would like to have the activity win.

tagging MrAldo

act
I suggested to play in the weekend, my opp rather wanted to play Tuesday night, then when I asked him to play at that time he said he forgot and cant play and asked me to play Wednesday or Thursday. I wasnt sure if I could play these days and told him I would tell him spontaneous if I could, because I'm on vacation over the weekend. Thursday night I asked him to play (which he suggested before) while he said hes not at home.

If I didnt reschedule my plans Thursday night for this game, I would have asked for an extension, but as he put no effort into playing this game while I tried to accomodate to him more than once I would like to have the activity win.

tagging MrAldo
I will be free for u tonight, tomorrow and sunday in our night. You never told me that u will be out whole weekend -_____-. I really had problems this week, but i want and i can play this series 100%, so im requesting 1 day of extension if he can't play this 3 days left.
MrAldo

Last edited:
Activity, my opponent missed the scheduled time.

I first scheduled with my opponent for Monday at 4 pm EST. When I found him on showdown at that time he told me he couldn't play, so we rescheduled for today to play 40 minutes ago. He still hasn't appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)