The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
"HAHE ROBBLEROBBLE 8D was no match for the Arizona Cardinals Defense (24.00) and Harrison Butker (17.00) as Dak's What She Said walked away with a 105.10 to 88.72 victory. This is a repeat performance for Dak's What She Said over HAHE ROBBLEROBBLE 8D, after a 104.96 to 88.32 win in Week 5."

literally the same score both times we matched up wtf

also let's have a good laugh at YAHOO PROJECTIONS

it's almost a perfect reverse line

Last edited:
so... if you have a finals game in the final week of the season... im assuming players are being benched and the matchup is gonna be a shit fest?

so... if you have a finals game in the final week of the season... im assuming players are being benched and the matchup is gonna be a shit fest?
Check out my opponents lineup in the finals, now that Todd Gurley probably won't play week 17:

Case Keenum
Lamar Miller
Alfred Morris
Golden Tate
Mike Wallace
Doug Baldwin

Gurley put up 45 points each of the last two weeks and this guy barely eclipsed 90 in our league but still won both games. Gonna feast :toast:

I still don't know why people hate week 17 leagues so much. Especially single season leagues (dynasty/keeper is understandable) with fair waiver settings (FAAB). Step your FA game up. Week 17 IRL sits and team record affects a player's value like anything else at the end of the day.

I'm in one on a junk league too. Glad since I lost all my others.

For those who are doing DFS, be sure to add Thielen for Sunday. He's got a bonus coming up ($250k) for 90 receptions on the season. He needs only five more.

Gronkowski is a good add, as he'll be looking to cap off his own bonus. However, he needs 11 catches.

Kearse has different tiers for yards and receptions. Will likely be given some shots at least.

Fantasy Football Playoffs.

There’s 12 spots.

2-QB
2-WR
2-RB
2-TE
2-DEF
2-K

Playoff teams only. I spot per team. (Example: can’t have Bell AND Brown)

What do you go with? Typical PPR.

I’m in a $15 but in one. Winner takes all. Actually kind of tricky.

Fantasy Football Playoffs.

There’s 12 spots.

2-QB
2-WR
2-RB
2-TE
2-DEF
2-K

Playoff teams only. I spot per team. (Example: can’t have Bell AND Brown)

What do you go with? Typical PPR.

I’m in a $15 but in one. Winner takes all. Actually kind of tricky.
Don't get that setup. So, a max of eight players, leaving four slots unassigned?

No like.. that setup is a MUST. Idk who set it up, but its 6 position spots and you have to fill it twice. Idk, it's some work league shit between some companies.

Newton
Keenum
Jones
Hill
Bell
Gurley
Ertz
Gronk
Jags
Saints
Haushka
Succop

is my squad.

No like.. that setup is a MUST. Idk who set it up, but its 6 position spots and you have to fill it twice. Idk, it's some work league shit between some companies.

Newton
Keenum
Jones
Hill
Bell
Gurley
Ertz
Gronk
Jags
Saints
Haushka
Succop

is my squad.
How are more than eight available when four teams have the bye? This for divisional?

Guess that’s part of the risk/reward. Idk man I didn’t make it haha. It’s not a perfect science.

So yeah the first week each of us will basically have 4 slots with 0. But I mean, you get them the week after, players get eliminated, etc etc.

Will be interesting.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Playoff fantasy is basically guessing who is going to the super bowl, because they get a bonus every successive week. So you might have some players score zero the first week because they're on bye, but they score 2x the next week, 3x if they make the championship, and 4x if they make the super bowl. If players get eliminated you can pick new ones the following week to replace them, but their bonus is back to 1x.

Playoff fantasy is basically guessing who is going to the super bowl, because they get a bonus every successive week. So you might have some players score zero the first week because they're on bye, but they score 2x the next week, 3x if they make the championship, and 4x if they make the super bowl. If players get eliminated you can pick new ones the following week to replace them, but their bonus is back to 1x.
That sounds kind of cool. God I hope this one is close to that format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)