Project The Next Best Thing - rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Leafeon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Frustration
- Knock Off
- X-Scissor
Perfectly serviceable choice scarfer which is stronger than sawsbuck and still has its solid natural bulk to pivot into waters. This set has become a lot nicer now that it can beat out the triple threat of scarf mime/rotom/chatot and golem and relicanth are more common.

oh since this mon has been used before, please refrain from using a set that was used before or i will delete your post

on second thought this was a bad idea, but if you just directly copy one of the old sets i will not be happy

Last edited:

Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Heal Bell
- Synthesis
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade

MONO ATTACKING LEAFEON is your Ground resist for Offense that can take advantage of free turns and also bone people using Stunfisk's Static as an answer to Leafeon. I am also pretty sure it beats Tangela and Gourgeist without Foul Play, maybe.

Leafeon is pretty cool, good speed/attack/defense as well as a pretty good hp stat for an offensice pokèmon so why do we just thow out the speed, stack some hp and special defensive evs and throw curse-talk on this bitch branch and call it a day. Needs support for things like fire types and special attackers that can 2hko it but otherwise pretty "solid curse-talk mon. Knock-off is the move i chose because there aren't any immunities and in a teir full of evolite its extremely useful. Rest/talk is used over synthesis because leafeon is very pron to statuses and removing them is worth the 1/3 risk of rolling a rest.

Leaf-Me-Alone (Leafeon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Knock Off

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor

Leafeon @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Rain Dance
- Synthesis

Pair this with Golduck to sweep teams. Semi-rain is good

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Leafeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off

Force out something like Stunfisk and Substitute and Toxic wears down Tangela, Gourgeist, Vullaby, etc. Leaf Blade for STAB and Knock Off is Knock Off. Short, straightforward, and to the point.

Muk @ Life Orb
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 104 HP / 96 Atk / 240 SpA / 68 Spe or 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain / Thunderbolt / Dark Pulse

Life Orb mixed attacking Muk is pretty fun. Being able to beat things like Probopass and Pawniard without having to lock yourself into Focus Punch is cool while still having Gunk Shot's high power, with it actually being stronger than 252+ AV Muk's Gunk Shot. Fire Blast lets you beat defensive Mawile without having to take any hits, and 2HKO Klang and Metang. Focus Blast is more the previously mentioned Probo and Pawn, while also just being a high powered move, having a good chance to OHKO Stoutland and Ursaring after rocks. Last moveslot is up to you, Giga Drain is an accurate way of hitting Golem and Relicanth, T-Bolt hits Vullaby, Pelipper, and Drifblim, while Dark Pulse lets you beat up on Misdreavus, Dusknoir, and the previously mentioned Drifblim.
EVs are weird, but 84 attack ensures you 2HKO Audino with Gunk without rocks, 240 SpA for power, 68 speed is to outspeed uninvested base 50s, and the rest is dumped into HP. While speed investment with a speed lowering nature may seem bad(which it probably is), any other nature would either dampen Muk's great uninvested bulk or attacking power, though if you don't mind getting outran by uninvested 50s, you can invest the EVs into bulk.

Muk @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 216 HP / 252 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak / Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Memento

Pretty self explanatory it's Memento basically just poison all the things you want and when you just win with a set-up sweeper click that cute little button and proceed to decimate all the pokemon. (s/o eternally reminding this was a set sometime ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)