NOC The Mafia Invitational [Setup phase] (Co-hosted by Texas Cloverleaf and Shade)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The more I think about it the more certain I am that I want a closed setup for this so that it's scum hunting that defines the game vs role fake claiming which will unfortunately mean that I am disqualified from participating due to knowledge of setup

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Consensus supports 72/24 which I'm completely fine with, so long as you all understand and expect a much higher concentration of activity expected over fewer days

In other news news I've found and settled on a setup that I think will work really well for this game!

Meaning I think we're just about settled on all the variable elements unless anyone else has anything to bring up?

Texas Cloverleaf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)