The LC Open VI - Finals [Won by ict]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion

This LC Open might just be one of Smogon's most stacked tournaments of all time...​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Grand Slam rules can be found here.
  • Standard SM LC.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • SM cartridge win conditions are in place, there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.

General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer as wide a swathe of time when you are available to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If I catch news of ghosting or some other sort of nefarious play, I reserve the right to investigate to the full limits of my ability in conjunction with the TD team provided there is adequate evidence to warrant it.

Finals!

Ojama vs. Eternal Spirit
Ojama vs ict
Eternal Spirit vs. ict

The deadline for this is October 1 11:59 PM EDT! (However, it won't be strictly enforced as long as your johning does not end up interfering with playoffs going up in a timely manner)

Note:
Same as before. Posting on Quote's behalf due to real life constraints etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)