Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
-Current Slate-
[Baby] Fawntler

Typing:
Ability:
Hidden Ability: 1
Stats: x | x | x | x | x | x (BST cannot exceed 330)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Stantler
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x | x | x | x | x | x (BST cannot exceed 530)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

~
[Baby] Mime Jr.
[Stage 1] Mr. Mime
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x | x | x | x | x | x (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

~
[Baby] Smoochum
[Stage 1] Jynx
[Stage 2] Snowbelle

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x | x | x | x | x | x (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

~
[Stage 1] Ponyta
[Stage 2] Rapidash
[Stage 3] ???

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x | x | x | x | x | x (BST cannot exceed 555)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

Copy+Paste me:
HTML:
Typing:
Ability:
Hidden Ability:
Stats:
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
Design/Desc.:
[hide=Justifications][/hide]
Here ya go Ticktock

canno

formerly The Reptile
[Stage 3] Pegagile

Typing: Fire / Fairy
Ability: Reckless / Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Flame Body
Stats: 70 | 115 | 75 | 90 | 85 | 120 [BST 555]
New Moves: ExtremeSpeed (obtained upon evolution), Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Roost (due to its wings), Fly
Method of Evolution: Level 60 while knowing Drill Run
Height / Weight: 6'1" / 243.1 lb
Design/Desc.: Living up to its name, Pegagile is now a full-blown Pegasus - wings and all! Its skin is now much whiter, and its horn is now larger (and has a spiral design on it). The fire on its legs now fully circles the top of its hoove - almost looking like tiny clouds of fire on its hooves, and its main is now much more vibrant. It's "wings" resemble Moltreses wings, but white to match Pegagile's body and the fire is more vibrant.
I knew that I wanted Fire / Fairy Pegagile once I saw Rapidash on the slate. I know that Fire / Flying also works for a pegasus evolution, but I'm playing off the "mythical" part of the pegasus rather than the flying for viability reasoning (plus Fire / Fairy is a cool typing). There wasn't a lot of wiggle room for its stats, but there was a huge focus on speed. It's 115 attack is usable with Reckless, so its not all bad. Run Away --> Reckless is there because, again, Run Away being replaced by a better ability isn't unheard of. Finally, it's movepool is kind of self explanatory bar Roost, Fly, and Espeed. Espeed is to show how much faster Pegagile is compared to Rapidash. Fly is there because I can see Pegagile being a Flying Pokemon, and Roost is because it now has wings.]/HIDE]

[Baby] Fawntler

Typing:

Ability:
Tangled Feet / Frisk
Hidden Ability: Sap Sipper
Stats: 53 | 65 | 32 | 55 | 35 | 75 (315)
New Moves:
+Nature Power
Method of Evolution: Raise to level 24 to evolve into Stantler.
Height / Weight: .8 m / 30 kg
Design/Desc.: Fawntler appears as a tinier Stantler, without the larger protruding antlers. Instead, it carries with it tiny stubs that are beginning to grow into the body. It's tiny, and it is still learning to walk; as do real deer. Fawntler is a bit clumsy, but is also able to be a scavenger when need be.

So Tangled Feet makes sense because baby deer (or is it horses?) have a bunch of trouble walking! The rest is pretty typical for a little baby fawn. I did some research and apparently male 'Japanese Sika deer' weigh about 70 kg maximum, while Stantler actually weighs 71.2 kg! Interesting fact for ya! The average height of a baby-to-young American deer is ~1 m tall on the very tall spectrum of deer. So, I placed baby Fawntler as a mere .8 m to be a somewhat tinier little antler. Besides this, there isn't much more to Fawntler. Everything is pretty... heh... normal!
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Reckless
Stats: 103 | 115 | 82 | 105 | 85 | 80 (550)
New Moves:
High Jump Kick
Method of Evolution: Raise Stantler to level 45.
Height / Weight: 2.1 m / 120 kg
Design/Desc.: Stagler gets noticeably larger than Stantler, and gains a stern expression on its face. It forms even larger antlers that protrude even more, and it becomes much more muscular overall. Another interesting attribute that Stagler becomes accustomed to is a large mustache. It's shorter for females, longer for males.

Stagler gains Reckless due to his ability to charge faster, and to be allowed the freedom of some extra recklessness with its large size. High Jump Kick makes sense because it's sorta based off of a buck, I would assume. The stat spread follows Stantler's basic groundwork and raised. The BST was very strict, in my opinion, as you'd have to lower it to be 105 Atk and 95 SpA and 93 HP, and that's such a huge nerf! Due to its larger size, the Speed is lowered by just a bit since it requires more energy to work up a fast pace. Bulk is improved by a noticeable amount as well.
[Stage 2] Master Mime (might i suggest Mime Sr. to go along with previous themes?)

Typing:

Ability: Filter / Adaptability
Hidden Ability: Technician
Stats: 50 | 55 | 70 | 115 | 135 | 105 (530)
New Moves:
Moonblast, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Requires maximum friendship at level 55.
Height / Weight: x / x
Design/Desc.:

Last edited:
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing: Normal
Ability: Run Away/Anticipate
Stats: 48/70/42/55/45/60 (BST 320)
New Moves:
(Loses access to) Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Imprison, Psyshock, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, Gravity
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ Confuse Ray
Height / Weight: 0.8 m/23.5 kg
Design / Desc.: The horns on its head curve towards each other, with a single orb embedded on its head; Otherwise, it's just a small version of Stantler with miscellaneous changes.
Rather basic baby pokemon here. As it still can't take much control over the strange properties of its horns, it can't use a large list of moves Stantler can, only keeping some of the Psychic-type moves. This is also why Intimidate and Frisk are replaced by Run Away and Anticipate, due to how weak its horns currently are.

[Stage 2] Stagler
Typing:
Normal
Ability: Intimidate/Wonder Skin
Stats: 83/110/67/95/85/90 (BST 530)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off
(Stagler only) Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse
Method of Evolution: Level 35
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/92.3 kg
Design / Desc.: Its horns grows even larger and more complex, with the orb in the middle now glowing with purple light and floating; The rest of its body, however, didn't change much, merely gaining a coat of fur and stronger legs.
Despite its horns growing to that extend, Stagler doesn't gain a Psychic-type secondary typing - it's the horns that are Psychic, not Stagler itself. Still, it gets to use some more powerful moves such as Hyper Beam and Focus Blast, and now have Swords Dance to boost its decent Atk to sweeper-viable level. Magic Guard can be explained as the horns automatically protecting Stagler from the moves' effects.

[Stage 2] Master Mime
Typing:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Soundproof/Filter
Stats: 60/60/80/115/140/80 (BST 535)
New Moves: Moonlight, Draining Kiss, Ominous Wind
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Invisible Box
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/79.7 kg
Design / Desc.: I... have no idea for this one. orz
Hey, look, Technician Draining Kiss. Since Electivire and Magnezone both got Speed reductions upon evolving, I figured I can do that with Master Mime too. The abilities are fine as they are, and the stats are just a general upgrade over Mr. Mime, save for the obvious Speed. 60/80/140 bulk is pretty good, allowing it to invest all EVs in physical bulk while still being able to take hits well on the special side. But still, Technician-boosted Draining Kiss helps with its recovery a lot compounded with Moonlight, and Ominous Wind is just there to be used with Technician too.

[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ice/Psychic
Ability: Unaware/Forewarn
Hidden Ability: Dry Skin
Stats: 75/65/55/130/105/105 (BST 535)
New Moves: None
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Golden Hairpin
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/66.8 kg
Design / Desc.: At a much taller height, Snowbell is both thinner and taller, having a long dress that resembles the noble ladies of the old.
Since Jynx's movepool is already perfect, there really isn't much need to change it; The abilities, on the other hand, are pretty bad, so I changed Oblivious to Unaware (which is pretty similar flavor wise). No more Calm Mind wars for you all! The stats are just a flat upgrade from Jynx, nothing new there.

[Stage 3] Phaethlop (Phaethon + Gallop)
Typing:
Fire
Ability: Reckless/Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Drought
Stats: 70/110/80/80/90/125 (BST 555)
New Moves: U-Turn
Method of Evolution: Level 52
Height / Weight: 2.0 m/146.5 kg
Design / Desc.: About the same as Rapidash, but now with flame all over the body in the shape of armors, and leaving flame trails wherever it goes.
Phaethon was that one guy in the Greek Mythology who nearly burnt the whole ground when he got to drive the Sun Chariot. And as such, I gave this one both Drought (the chariot of sun) and Reckless (Phaethon probably didn't have a driver's license, heh). The stats are, again, direct upgrades, with emphasis on Speed because, cmon, Rapidash. U-Turn is really just something it should've gotten from the beginning, nothing new there.

Last edited:
[Stage 2] Master Mime
Typing:
Psychic/Fairy
Stats: 55/50/95/110/130/90 (BST 535)
New Moves: Draining Kiss, Recover, Block, Imprison, Psycho Shift, Mirror Coat
Method of Evolution: Trade with Light Clay
Height / Weight: 4'11"/130 lb
Design / Desc.: Gains harlequin-themed make up on its face. Those pointy things on its head changes to a jester's hat design with three protusions. Now also wears suspenders. The hat, arms and bottom of its legs also gains coloured stripes. Has mastered barrier-making to a point where it can trap opponents inside invisible barriers as pranks.
Focuses on the barrier theme so upgraded his Defense and thus no change in speed. Has mastered more support moves such as Psycho Shift to troll with status and even a recovery move. Block and Imprison are for flavour of using barriers to trap enemies.

[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ice/Psychic
Ability: Snow Cloak/Snow Warning
Stats: 70/55/65/125/110/110 (BST 535)
New Moves: Freeze Dry, Weather Ball, Hyper Voice
Method of Evolution: Level up at 45 with Weather Ball and during Hail.
Height / Weight: 5'3"/100 lbs
Design / Desc.: Has an ice tiara with two long European-style braids (think Viking opera singer braids) and a small fur coat around her shoulders. Dress also turns into a more silver, white and purple colour scheme with some small areas of red. Her body shape is more curved like a bell and her hips have small ice decorations that ring like bells when she wiggles her hips rhythmically. Weary travellers who are lucky to see her performing during blizzards gain a renewed will and strength to survive the storm- some say a strange Psychic power protects their bodies until they are either found or find an exit.
She's been Forewarning for a while, now her evolution has Snow Warning as she brings hail with her- rewarding trainers who put up with Forewarn. Oblivious also turns to Snow Cloak. Very offensive with fast, accurate Blizzards and can punish Water types with Freeze Dry. She can still use Dry Skin to counter Water types as she fires off Freeze Dry as well. Design has aspects of a viking performer (Hyper Voice, dances in hail). (

[Stage 3] Charioseus (Char/Chariot + Zeus/Pegasus)
Typing:
Fire/Flying
Ability: Magic Guard/Flash Fire
Stats: 70/110/80/85/85/120 (BST 555)
New Moves: Aerial Ace, Drill Peck, Fly, Sky Attack, Wing Attack, Roost, Defog, Tail Wind, Air Slash, U-turn, Extremespeed
Method of Evolution: Trade with Zephyr Wheel
Height / Weight: 6'4"/200 lbs
Design / Desc.: Gains a regal armour design at the base of its neck with a wheel motif just above its front legs. Wings of flame spread out just above the wheel designs. Also has a small plate of armour on top of its head and around the horn. The hooves are also covered in a golden armour as trails of fire protrude behind its legs.
A regal armored pegasus with wings of flame, adding a Fire type during evolution. Because of Mythical origins (mainly Greek with the Pegasus or the Hippoi Athanatoi which divine horses of the gods and pulled the chariot of Zeus), I gave it Magic Guard to replace Run Away. This works well to patch up its x4 Stealth Rock weakness, protects form status and protects from recoil- hello Life Orb Flare Blitz/Wild Charge! So tempted to give it Brave Bird though.. Oh and Magic Guard Defog is also a thing and Fire is perfect to roast any hazard setting Ferrothorns or Forretresses.

Last edited:
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing
: Normal
Ability: Frisk, Run Away
Stats: 50/75/50/50/45/60
New Moves:
Method of Evolution: Evolve at level 24
Height / Weight: 2'5 / 54.3
Design/Desc. Have smaller horns but pretty much the same as stantler but smaller.

[Stage 2] Stagler
Typing:
Normal/Psychic
Ability: Frisk/Intimidate
Stats: 85/105/70/110/70/90 (Bst-530)
New Moves:
(Stagler only) Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse
Method of Evolution: Level 40
Height / Weight: 5'0 / 200.2
Design / Desc.:
Stagler have bigger horns with a orb on the middle of his forehead. It grew more fur around his neck.

[Stage 1] Ponyta

[Stage 2] Rapidash

[Stage 3] Fastorch

Typing: Fire
Ability: Reckless, Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
Stats: 75 | 110 | 75 | 82 | 83 | 130
New Moves: Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Submission, ExtremeSpeed
Method of Evolution: Grow 3 levels in a single battle, with maxed-out speed EVs, and
Height / Weight: 4'04" / 99.2
Design/Desc.: It gains a more streamlined appearance, such as its horn pointing straight forward, and a smoother and less rough texture. It's lost a TON of weight in its quest to be even faster, losing some length in the process too. Its flame is now golden, with its skin a bit redder to compensate.
FAST. I made the name Fastorch to match with the name Rapidash, and I just ran with it.

[Stage 1] Stantler

[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Intimidate/Frisk
Stats: 80 | 115 | 75 | 95 | 75 | 90
New Moves: Lick, Phantom Force, Astonish, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp,
(optional)
Method of Evolution: Level up in a spooky/haunted place, or during Halloween.
Height / Weight: 4'10 / 57.0 lbs
Design/Desc.: The antlers gain more branches, some of which are floating around the main body. The orbs in the antlers and all their floating branch things radiate a dark aura. Its legs are now skeletal, with the transition covered up by cloth (hey, it's a kid's game, no bloody and gory stuff) The rest of its body is also darker.
i dunno, the idea of a ghostly Stantler just sorta came to me. And thus, the spooky deer was born. The weight loss, the new moves- everything is in line with the spooky times.

Justification (open)

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
[Baby] Fawntler

Typing:

Abilities:
Klutz / Tangled Feet
Stats: 43 | 65 | 32 | 55 | 35 | 55 (285)
New Moves: Nature Power, Ancient Power
(removed moves) Gravity, Imprison, Calm Mind, Captivate, Jump Kick, Psyshock, Psychic, Signal Beam, Earthquake, Confuse Ray, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Trick Room, Magic Room, Skill Swap, Spite, Solar Beam
Method of Evolution: Level up with Max Happiness
Height / Weight: 1'04" / 65.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It resembles a little fawn of the real world. Stubs of what are Stantler's horns are in place in black. It's big, round butt tail is now just a little ball and it's body has spots all over it.​
It's a little fawn with a bit of psychic power. It does not have a ton of psychic power, so any move that is Psychic related is removed. It still has a bit of psychic power, meaning it can still learn some moves like Shadow Ball. It gains Nature Power and Ancient Power because it now has some properties that Stantler has. It's stats are -30 to all of Stantler's stats.

[Stage 1] Stantler
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing:

Abilities:
Snow Cloak / Reckless
Stats: 73 | 115 | 62 | 105 | 65 | 105 (525)
New Moves: Hail, Hyper Beam
(Stagler only) Ice Beam, Blizzard, Ice Shard, Aurora Beam, Icicle Clash, Haze, Mist, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Mean Look, Hi Jump Kick, Icicle Spear, Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, Focus Blast, Superpower
(Special Stagler only) Tail Glow, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Flash Cannon
Method of Evolution: Trade with Never-Melt Ice.
Height / Weight: 6'03" / 231.3 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's horns have more points and it's balls are now covered in ice. It's fur becomes longer and has more white. It's legs are also thicker and white. It's nose is also covered in ice and it's ears are longer, like donkey ears (for some reason). A special one can be collected on Christmas which has a red nose that glows, paying tribute to Ruldolph.​
With it being Santa's Pokemon to pull his sleigh in the anime (yes, he was in the anime), I thought that it would be nice that it would become a reindeer. It's stats are +20 to it's offensive stats and none to it's defensive stats because they are very frail. I gave it Snow Cloak for being an Ice type and Reckless for being a bit of a Reckless user. It's movepool is updated to included almost all the Ice-type moves and Hi Jump Kick and Mean Look for Reckless and Mean Look for being pretty intimidating. The special Stagler has moves relating with it's glowing nose. Tail Glow and Dazzling Gleam for the nose, Defog for clearing out the fog, and Flash Cannon for releasing the light in a subtle beam. No laser moves exist yet, so this is pretty close. It's balls still have their Psychic powers, so they can learn now Focus Blast for releasing all that power and it can learn Superpower because it has now more power. The special one will always have Sap Sipper, just to note.

~
[Baby] Mime Jr.
[Stage 1] Mr. Mime
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing:

Abilities:
Filter / Magic Guard
Stats: 60 | 35 | 105 | 120 | 120 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Mirror Coat, Imprison
(Master Mime only) Draining Kiss, Moonlight, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Ancient Power, Fake Out, Water Pulse, Disarming Voice, Block
Method of Evolution: Trade with Mime Makeup
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 142.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's body now has white around the circles and it's face now gains usual mime makeup. It's body is larger and it gains some kind of French hat. Other than that, it's mostly the same with the new mime attributes.​
It has learned so much miming, that it's become more like one. It's barrier powers are enchanced so much, that it gained Magic Guard and much more Defence, meaning that it can block out much more bulk. It's height is now as tall as a human and it's movepool drastically raised with much more moves that reflect more on Technician and some moves for it's new barrier, like Block. It loses some Attack and gains a bit of Speed and Special Attack and HP, so it can be bulky and strike fast. Also, Technician Draining Kiss. While weak-ish, it can drain a hecka lot of HP.

~
[Baby] Smoochum
[Stage 1] Jynx
[Stage 2] Snowbelle

Typing:

Abilities:
Snow Warning / Technician
Stats: 65 | 115 | 55 | 115 | 90 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Freeze Dry
(Snowbelle only) Weather Ball, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Ice Shard, Aerial Ace, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Method of Evolution: Trade with Freezerizer.
Height / Weight: 4'09" / 91.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's "hair" now gains braids and it's armor becomes dark red with the breastplate thing gaining icy designs. It gains a cliche Viking hat made of ice and it's arms are now holding shields.​
I made it based off a Opera singer, because duh. It's stats are a little odd, going a mixed for obivous reasons as it is the middle point for Electivire and Magmortar. It gains more moves and other things as well as Freeze Dry for Water coverage while being a STAB move. It gains some more moves to benefit from Technician.

~
[Stage 1] Ponyta
[Stage 2] Rapidash
[Stage 3] Pegalaze (Pegasus + Blaze)

Typing:

Abilities:
Magic Guard / Flash Fire
Stats: 65 | 120 | 70 | 90 | 80 | 125 (555)
New Moves: Play Rough
(Pegablaze only) Dazzling Gleam, Extreme Speed, Roost, Fly, Drill Peck, Bulldoze, Dig, Tailwind, Jump Kick
Method of Evolution: Learn Play Rough at Level 50
Height / Weight: 5'08" / 174.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It now gains wings and it's fire spreads to fully engulf it's legs. The flames become golden and it gets a flaming saddle and it's horn becomes larger and becomes golden.​
Yeah, I'm very unoriginal. It's a unicorn Pegasus on fire! It's Fairy because it's a unicorn and related with magic and stuff. It now gains Magic Guard because it's a very protective animal. It's moves include things related with it's horn, speed, and Fairy type. It's stats are very simple, more Speed, more Attack, with a bit of Specal Attack for good measure. It now gets Bulldoze and Dig because some plain Pokemon get it so it did make science while still keeping Drill Run apparent. Oh, and also it gets Jump Kick because it's a horse.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
[Baby] Fawntler

Ability: Run Away
Stats: 51 / 73 / 40 / 63 / 40 / 63 (BST cannot exceed 330)
New Moves:
Method of Evolution:
Evolve at Lv. 20
Design/Desc.: Similar to Deerling. Might edit later.​
Just dumbed down the stats to pre-evo levels. Might edit this later.

[Stage 1] Stantler
[Stage 2] Stagler ( Caribuck if possible, suggested by Eevee General )

Typing: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Intimidate, Frisk
Stats: 90 / 115 / 65 / 85 / 65 / 110
New Moves:
+ Hi Jump Kick, +Head Charge, Knock Off
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.: The two bucks in this image should provide a decent example: http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr05/21/15/enhanced-buzz-7798-1385064599-7.jpg
As with the image I originally wanted it to be based off a Caribou Buck from the Yukon. These things are traditionally tough and fast, hence the stats. I left its default abilities as such because they seemed fitting. The fighting type looks weird, yeah, but I felt that Normal/Ice would make it too terrible, and that pure Ice wouldn't make too much sense considering it's the third evo. So I went with the "tough" aspect of the buck and gave it a fighting type. It had Jump Kick before, so that kinda helped (let me add HJK as well), Head Charge should make sense tbh. Knock Off suggested by imas and to be honest, why not? I'm of the belief that without Scrappy, Normal/Fighting is a pretty mid tier typing.

~
[Baby] Mime Jr.
[Stage 1] Mr. Mime
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing:
Ability:
Soundproof, Filter
Stats: 75 / 45 / 90 / 100 / 150 / 80
New Moves:
+Flamethrower, +Ice Beam (TM - Ice Punch and Fire Punch were special in Gen II and though it's not listed in mime's common sets, what harm can it do?), Recover (suggested by OM chat)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a Memer
Design/Desc.:
(give him mime colours)​
Like Snowbelle, I modelled this after the two gen 1 evolutions, but due to Mime's rather odd spread, association with stall, and the fact that I made Jynx a speedy special attacker and didn't want to repeat the role, I gave these stats more focused on defense: +35/0/+25/+0//+30/-10. As with the others, the abilities are already a perfect fit. Recover is an option given to several psychic types, I don't see why it shouldn't be given to Mime - especially considering how mimes irl recover quickly when they "derp".

~
[Baby] Smoochum
[Stage 1] Jynx
[Stage 2] Snowbelle

Typing: Ice/Psychic
Ability: Oblivious, Forewarn
Stats: 75/50/60/145/105/105 (540)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a Jynxer
Height / Weight: 5 ft / 65 kg
Design/Desc.:
The one on the left, obviously. With Jynx's icy pallete.​
The stat boosts were directly inspired by Magmortar and Electivire: +10/+0/+25/+30/+10/+10 - though I had to take some liberties since Jynx didn't have as much BST as those two did. I felt that these three were intended to be a trio. Right next to each other in the pokedex (#124, #125, #126) and matching pre-evolutions until Magmar and Buzz split by getting evolutions. I wanted to add either one of Thunderbolt or Flamethrower as those two learned each other's moves, but I figured Flamethrower wouldn't make sense and Thunderbolt would make it too strong (the general consensus from OM chat is that it is UU level strong, which is what I intended for it to be.

~
[Stage 1] Ponyta
[Stage 2] Rapidash
[Stage 3] Pyregasus (credit inub234) or Veloxyre (credit tys) *preferably Veloxyre

Ability: Quick Feet, Flash Fire
Hidden Ability:
Flame Body
Stats: 70 / 120 / 70 / 95 / 80 / 120
New Moves:
Horn Leech, Play Rough, Sacred Fire
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
3' / 100 kg
Design/Desc.: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=fiery+horses I have trouble deciding which one, but the general idea is that its entire body is engulfed in flames, making even more sense with Flame Body than it did with Rapidash. I really want this to be the shiny though.​
Originally gave it a mixed, special build but then realized it looked too similar to Arcanine which also had 555 bst. Then I gave it a 70/120/75/85/85/120 build. Eventually decided to give it 95 SpA because with that HP, there's no point making a fire type defensive. It also gives it more linear stats, which I prefer. I honestly don't think Rapidash's typing should be messed with - it's just a fiery horse. Run Away is a rather scarce and useless ability that has a habit of changing post-evolution, so I went with some examples - Mightyena had Intimidate and Quick Feet, but it was Intimidate which made the transition from Run Away. While it's not out of the question to give a big, fiery horse Intimidate - Quick Feet fit in with their theme naming to be honest.

Honestly, the addition of Play Rough is less due to people linking it with fairies and more due to the naming of Play Rough and the fact that I can't find too much fire moves befitting a flaming horse. Sacred Fire is due to mythological origins and hey, Arcanine appreciates another parallel besides Entei right?

[Baby] Mime Jr.
[Stage 1] Mr. Mime
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Soundproof and Filter
Stats: 90 | 45 | 75 | 110 | 130 | 90
New Moves: Moonblast, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Level up without using any damaging moves.
Height / Weight: 5'06" / 140 lbs.
Design/Desc.: Overall appears bulkier.

[Baby] Smoochum
[Stage 1] Jynx
[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ability:
Oblivious/Forewarn
Hidden Ability: Thick Fat
Stats: 90 | 55 | 50 | 130 | 105 | 110
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Heavy Slam, Earth Power
Method of Evolution: Trade with Winterizer
Height / Weight: 5'02" / 134.3
Design/Desc.: Jynx packs on more than a few pounds and gains two more arms. The "bra" is gone, instead making way for more dress.

[Baby] Fawntler
Ability: 2
Stats: 50 | 75 | 40 | 60 | 45 | 60 (330 cannot exceed 330)
New Moves: - Hyper Beam, - Giga Impact, - Take Down, - Jump Kick, - Earthquake, - Wild Charge, - Iron Tail
Method of Evolution: Happiness
Height / Weight: 2'03" / 75.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Overall a smaller Stantler. Eyes and legs soften and smoothen. Antlers are much simpler and somewhat shorter.

[Baby] Fawntler
Ability: Cute Charm / Frisk
Stats: 53 | 65 | 42 | 60 | 45 | 60 (BST 325)
Method of Evolution: Max Happiness
Height / Weight: 3'02" / 109.9 lbs.
Design/Desc.: Basically a smaller, antler-less, chubbier, cuter Stantler. Not many ideas for what it what would look like outside of that.

Cute Charm is an ability that many cute Pokemon have, including babies such as Cleffa, Igglybuff, etc. It's stats are proportionally diminished by a factor of 0.7, then slightly adjusted to make the stats more "normal".

[Stage 2] Stagler
Typing: Normal / Psychic
Ability: Intimidate / No Guard
Stats: 78 | 95 | 67 | 110 | 70 | 110 (BST cannot exceed 530)
New Moves: Psyshock, Agility, Stored Power, Trick, Horn Leech, Grass Knot, High Jump Kick, Future Sight
Method of Evolution: Using a Shiny Stone
Design/Desc.:

NOT FINISHED

EV

Banned deucer.
Let's vote! **You may only vote for two of your own submissions.** Copy this layout:

Fawntler:
Stagler:
Master Mime:
Snowbelle:
Rapidash Evolution (???):

The submissions:
Fawntler
unfixable
[Baby] Fawntler

Typing:

Ability:
Tangled Feet / Frisk
Stats: 53 | 65 | 32 | 55 | 35 | 75 (315)
New Moves:
+Nature Power
Method of Evolution: Raise to level 24 to evolve into Stantler.
Height / Weight: .8 m / 30 kg
Design/Desc.: Fawntler appears as a tinier Stantler, without the larger protruding antlers. Instead, it carries with it tiny stubs that are beginning to grow into the body. It's tiny, and it is still learning to walk; as do real deer. Fawntler is a bit clumsy, but is also able to be a scavenger when need be.

So Tangled Feet makes sense because baby deer (or is it horses?) have a bunch of trouble walking! The rest is pretty typical for a little baby fawn. I did some research and apparently male 'Japanese Sika deer' weigh about 70 kg maximum, while Stantler actually weighs 71.2 kg! Interesting fact for ya! The average height of a baby-to-young American deer is ~1 m tall on the very tall spectrum of deer. So, I placed baby Fawntler as a mere .8 m to be a somewhat tinier little antler. Besides this, there isn't much more to Fawntler. Everything is pretty... heh... normal!
zerobreaker000
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing:
Normal
Ability: Run Away/Anticipate
Stats: 48/70/42/55/45/60 (BST 320)
New Moves:
(Loses access to) Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Imprison, Psyshock, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, Gravity
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ Confuse Ray
Height / Weight: 0.8 m/23.5 kg
Design / Desc.: The horns on its head curve towards each other, with a single orb embedded on its head; Otherwise, it's just a small version of Stantler with miscellaneous changes.
Rather basic baby pokemon here. As it still can't take much control over the strange properties of its horns, it can't use a large list of moves Stantler can, only keeping some of the Psychic-type moves. This is also why Intimidate and Frisk are replaced by Run Away and Anticipate, due to how weak its horns currently are.

money12wolf
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing
: Normal
Ability: Frisk, Run Away
Stats: 50/75/50/50/45/60
New Moves:
Method of Evolution: Evolve at level 24
Height / Weight: 2'5 / 54.3
Design/Desc. Have smaller horns but pretty much the same as stantler but smaller.

Ticktock
[Baby] Fawntler

Typing:

Abilities:
Klutz / Tangled Feet
Stats: 43 | 65 | 32 | 55 | 35 | 55 (285)
New Moves: Nature Power, Ancient Power
(removed moves) Gravity, Imprison, Calm Mind, Captivate, Jump Kick, Psyshock, Psychic, Signal Beam, Earthquake, Confuse Ray, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Trick Room, Magic Room, Skill Swap, Spite, Solar Beam
Method of Evolution: Level up with Max Happiness
Height / Weight: 1'04" / 65.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It resembles a little fawn of the real world. Stubs of what are Stantler's horns are in place in black. It's big, round butt tail is now just a little ball and it's body has spots all over it.​
It's a little fawn with a bit of psychic power. It does not have a ton of psychic power, so any move that is Psychic related is removed. It still has a bit of psychic power, meaning it can still learn some moves like Shadow Ball. It gains Nature Power and Ancient Power because it now has some properties that Stantler has. It's stats are -30 to all of Stantler's stats.

SpartanMalice
[Baby] Fawntler

Ability: Run Away
Stats: 51 / 73 / 40 / 63 / 40 / 63 (BST cannot exceed 330)
New Moves:
Method of Evolution:
Evolve at Lv. 20
Design/Desc.: Similar to Deerling. Might edit later.​
Just dumbed down the stats to pre-evo levels. Might edit this later.

Pika Xreme
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing:
Normal
Ability: 2
Stats: 50 | 75 | 40 | 60 | 45 | 60 (330 cannot exceed 330)
New Moves: - Hyper Beam, - Giga Impact, - Take Down, - Jump Kick, - Earthquake, - Wild Charge, - Iron Tail
Method of Evolution: Happiness
Height / Weight: 2'03" / 75.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Overall a smaller Stantler. Eyes and legs soften and smoothen. Antlers are much simpler and somewhat shorter.

pabtwitch
[Baby] Fawntler
Typing:
Normal
Ability: Cute Charm / Frisk
Stats: 53 | 65 | 42 | 60 | 45 | 60 (BST 325)
Method of Evolution: Max Happiness
Height / Weight: 3'02" / 109.9 lbs.
Design/Desc.: Basically a smaller, antler-less, chubbier, cuter Stantler. Not many ideas for what it what would look like outside of that.

Cute Charm is an ability that many cute Pokemon have, including babies such as Cleffa, Igglybuff, etc. It's stats are proportionally diminished by a factor of 0.7, then slightly adjusted to make the stats more "normal".
Stagler
unfixable
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Reckless
Stats: 103 | 115 | 82 | 105 | 85 | 80 (550)
New Moves:
High Jump Kick
Method of Evolution: Raise Stantler to level 45.
Height / Weight: 2.1 m / 120 kg
Design/Desc.: Stagler gets noticeably larger than Stantler, and gains a stern expression on its face. It forms even larger antlers that protrude even more, and it becomes much more muscular overall. Another interesting attribute that Stagler becomes accustomed to is a large mustache. It's shorter for females, longer for males.

Stagler gains Reckless due to his ability to charge faster, and to be allowed the freedom of some extra recklessness with its large size. High Jump Kick makes sense because it's sorta based off of a buck, I would assume. The stat spread follows Stantler's basic groundwork and raised. The BST was very strict, in my opinion, as you'd have to lower it to be 105 Atk and 95 SpA and 93 HP, and that's such a huge nerf! Due to its larger size, the Speed is lowered by just a bit since it requires more energy to work up a fast pace. Bulk is improved by a noticeable amount as well.
zerobreaker000
[Stage 2] Stagler
Typing:
Normal
Ability: Intimidate/Wonder Skin
Stats: 83/110/67/95/85/90 (BST 530)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off
(Stagler only) Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse
Method of Evolution: Level 35
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/92.3 kg
Design / Desc.: Its horns grows even larger and more complex, with the orb in the middle now glowing with purple light and floating; The rest of its body, however, didn't change much, merely gaining a coat of fur and stronger legs.
Despite its horns growing to that extend, Stagler doesn't gain a Psychic-type secondary typing - it's the horns that are Psychic, not Stagler itself. Still, it gets to use some more powerful moves such as Hyper Beam and Focus Blast, and now have Swords Dance to boost its decent Atk to sweeper-viable level. Magic Guard can be explained as the horns automatically protecting Stagler from the moves' effects.

money12wolf
[Stage 2] Stagler
Typing:
Normal/Psychic
Ability: Frisk/Intimidate
Stats: 85/105/70/110/70/90 (Bst-530)
New Moves:
(Stagler only) Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse
Method of Evolution: Level 40
Height / Weight: 5'0 / 200.2
Design / Desc.:
Stagler have bigger horns with a orb on the middle of his forehead. It grew more fur around his neck.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Intimidate/Frisk
Stats: 80 | 115 | 75 | 95 | 75 | 90
New Moves: Lick, Phantom Force, Astonish, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp,
(optional)
Method of Evolution: Level up in a spooky/haunted place, or during Halloween.
Height / Weight: 4'10 / 57.0 lbs
Design/Desc.: The antlers gain more branches, some of which are floating around the main body. The orbs in the antlers and all their floating branch things radiate a dark aura. Its legs are now skeletal, with the transition covered up by cloth (hey, it's a kid's game, no bloody and gory stuff) The rest of its body is also darker.
i dunno, the idea of a ghostly Stantler just sorta came to me. And thus, the spooky deer was born. The weight loss, the new moves- everything is in line with the spooky times.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Stagler

Typing:

Abilities:
Snow Cloak / Reckless
Stats: 73 | 115 | 62 | 105 | 65 | 105 (525)
New Moves: Hail, Hyper Beam
(Stagler only) Ice Beam, Blizzard, Ice Shard, Aurora Beam, Icicle Clash, Haze, Mist, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Mean Look, Hi Jump Kick, Icicle Spear, Ice Fang, Sheer Cold, Focus Blast, Superpower
(Special Stagler only) Tail Glow, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Flash Cannon
Method of Evolution: Trade with Never-Melt Ice.
Height / Weight: 6'03" / 231.3 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's horns have more points and it's balls are now covered in ice. It's fur becomes longer and has more white. It's legs are also thicker and white. It's nose is also covered in ice and it's ears are longer, like donkey ears (for some reason). A special one can be collected on Christmas which has a red nose that glows, paying tribute to Ruldolph.​
With it being Santa's Pokemon to pull his sleigh in the anime (yes, he was in the anime), I thought that it would be nice that it would become a reindeer. It's stats are +20 to it's offensive stats and none to it's defensive stats because they are very frail. I gave it Snow Cloak for being an Ice type and Reckless for being a bit of a Reckless user. It's movepool is updated to included almost all the Ice-type moves and Hi Jump Kick and Mean Look for Reckless and Mean Look for being pretty intimidating. The special Stagler has moves relating with it's glowing nose. Tail Glow and Dazzling Gleam for the nose, Defog for clearing out the fog, and Flash Cannon for releasing the light in a subtle beam. No laser moves exist yet, so this is pretty close. It's balls still have their Psychic powers, so they can learn now Focus Blast for releasing all that power and it can learn Superpower because it has now more power. The special one will always have Sap Sipper, just to note.

SpartanMalice
[Stage 2] Stagler ( Caribuck if possible, suggested by Eevee General )

Typing: Normal/Fighting
Ability: Intimidate, Frisk
Stats: 90 / 115 / 65 / 85 / 65 / 110
New Moves:
+ Hi Jump Kick, +Head Charge, Knock Off
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.: The two bucks in this image should provide a decent example: http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr05/21/15/enhanced-buzz-7798-1385064599-7.jpg
As with the image I originally wanted it to be based off a Caribou Buck from the Yukon. These things are traditionally tough and fast, hence the stats. I left its default abilities as such because they seemed fitting. The fighting type looks weird, yeah, but I felt that Normal/Ice would make it too terrible, and that pure Ice wouldn't make too much sense considering it's the third evo. So I went with the "tough" aspect of the buck and gave it a fighting type. It had Jump Kick before, so that kinda helped (let me add HJK as well), Head Charge should make sense tbh. Knock Off suggested by imas and to be honest, why not? I'm of the belief that without Scrappy, Normal/Fighting is a pretty mid tier typing.
Master Mime
unfixable
[Stage 2] Master Mime (might i suggest Mime Sr. to go along with previous themes?)

Typing:

Ability:
Filter / Adaptability
Stats: 50 | 55 | 70 | 115 | 135 | 105 (530)
New Moves:
Moonblast, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Requires maximum friendship at level 55.
Design/Desc.:

zerobreaker000
[Stage 2] Master Mime
Typing:
Psychic/Fairy
Stats: 60/60/80/115/140/80 (BST 535)
New Moves: Moonlight, Draining Kiss, Ominous Wind
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Invisible Box
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/79.7 kg
Design / Desc.: I... have no idea for this one. orz
Hey, look, Technician Draining Kiss. Since Electivire and Magnezone both got Speed reductions upon evolving, I figured I can do that with Master Mime too. The abilities are fine as they are, and the stats are just a general upgrade over Mr. Mime, save for the obvious Speed. 60/80/140 bulk is pretty good, allowing it to invest all EVs in physical bulk while still being able to take hits well on the special side. But still, Technician-boosted Draining Kiss helps with its recovery a lot compounded with Moonlight, and Ominous Wind is just there to be used with Technician too.

mcFlareon
[Stage 2] Master Mime
Typing:
Psychic/Fairy
Stats: 55/50/95/110/130/90 (BST 535)
New Moves: Draining Kiss, Recover, Block, Imprison, Psycho Shift, Mirror Coat
Method of Evolution: Trade with Light Clay
Height / Weight: 4'11"/130 lb
Design / Desc.: Gains harlequin-themed make up on its face. Those pointy things on its head changes to a jester's hat design with three protusions. Now also wears suspenders. The hat, arms and bottom of its legs also gains coloured stripes. Has mastered barrier-making to a point where it can trap opponents inside invisible barriers as pranks.
Focuses on the barrier theme so upgraded his Defense and thus no change in speed. Has mastered more support moves such as Psycho Shift to troll with status and even a recovery move. Block and Imprison are for flavour of using barriers to trap enemies.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing:

Abilities:
Filter / Magic Guard
Stats: 60 | 35 | 105 | 120 | 120 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Mirror Coat, Imprison
(Master Mime only) Draining Kiss, Moonlight, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Ancient Power, Fake Out, Water Pulse, Disarming Voice, Block
Method of Evolution: Trade with Mime Makeup
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 142.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's body now has white around the circles and it's face now gains usual mime makeup. It's body is larger and it gains some kind of French hat. Other than that, it's mostly the same with the new mime attributes.​
It has learned so much miming, that it's become more like one. It's barrier powers are enchanced so much, that it gained Magic Guard and much more Defence, meaning that it can block out much more bulk. It's height is now as tall as a human and it's movepool drastically raised with much more moves that reflect more on Technician and some moves for it's new barrier, like Block. It loses some Attack and gains a bit of Speed and Special Attack and HP, so it can be bulky and strike fast. Also, Technician Draining Kiss. While weak-ish, it can drain a hecka lot of HP.

SpartanMalice
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing:
Ability:
Soundproof, Filter
Stats: 75 / 45 / 90 / 100 / 150 / 80
New Moves:
+Flamethrower, +Ice Beam (TM - Ice Punch and Fire Punch were special in Gen II and though it's not listed in mime's common sets, what harm can it do?), Recover (suggested by OM chat)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a Memer
Design/Desc.:
(give him mime colours)​
Like Snowbelle, I modelled this after the two gen 1 evolutions, but due to Mime's rather odd spread, association with stall, and the fact that I made Jynx a speedy special attacker and didn't want to repeat the role, I gave these stats more focused on defense: +35/0/+25/+0//+30/-10. As with the others, the abilities are already a perfect fit. Recover is an option given to several psychic types, I don't see why it shouldn't be given to Mime - especially considering how mimes irl recover quickly when they "derp".

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Master Mime

Typing: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Soundproof and Filter
Stats: 90 | 45 | 75 | 110 | 130 | 90
New Moves: Moonblast, Moonlight
Method of Evolution: Level up without using any damaging moves.
Height / Weight: 5'06" / 140 lbs.
Design/Desc.: Overall appears bulkier.
Snowbelle
zerobreaker000
[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ice/Psychic
Ability: Unaware/Forewarn
Stats: 75/65/55/130/105/105 (BST 535)
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Golden Hairpin
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/66.8 kg
Design / Desc.: At a much taller height, Snowbell is both thinner and taller, having a long dress that resembles the noble ladies of the old.
Since Jynx's movepool is already perfect, there really isn't much need to change it; The abilities, on the other hand, are pretty bad, so I changed Oblivious to Unaware (which is pretty similar flavor wise). No more Calm Mind wars for you all! The stats are just a flat upgrade from Jynx, nothing new there.

mcFlareon
[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ice/Psychic
Ability: Snow Cloak/Snow Warning
Stats: 70/55/65/125/110/110 (BST 535)
New Moves: Freeze Dry, Weather Ball, Hyper Voice
Method of Evolution: Level up at 45 with Weather Ball and during Hail.
Height / Weight: 5'3"/100 lbs
Design / Desc.: Has an ice tiara with two long European-style braids (think Viking opera singer braids) and a small fur coat around her shoulders. Dress also turns into a more silver, white and purple colour scheme with some small areas of red. Her body shape is more curved like a bell and her hips have small ice decorations that ring like bells when she wiggles her hips rhythmically. Weary travellers who are lucky to see her performing during blizzards gain a renewed will and strength to survive the storm- some say a strange Psychic power protects their bodies until they are either found or find an exit.
She's been Forewarning for a while, now her evolution has Snow Warning as she brings hail with her- rewarding trainers who put up with Forewarn. Oblivious also turns to Snow Cloak. Very offensive with fast, accurate Blizzards and can punish Water types with Freeze Dry. She can still use Dry Skin to counter Water types as she fires off Freeze Dry as well. Design has aspects of a viking performer (Hyper Voice, dances in hail). (

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Snowbelle

Typing:

Abilities:
Snow Warning / Technician
Stats: 65 | 115 | 55 | 115 | 90 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Freeze Dry
(Snowbelle only) Weather Ball, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Ice Shard, Aerial Ace, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder
Method of Evolution: Trade with Freezerizer.
Height / Weight: 4'09" / 91.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's "hair" now gains braids and it's armor becomes dark red with the breastplate thing gaining icy designs. It gains a cliche Viking hat made of ice and it's arms are now holding shields.​
I made it based off a Opera singer, because duh. It's stats are a little odd, going a mixed for obivous reasons as it is the middle point for Electivire and Magmortar. It gains more moves and other things as well as Freeze Dry for Water coverage while being a STAB move. It gains some more moves to benefit from Technician.

SpartanMalice
[Stage 2] Snowbelle

Typing: Ice/Psychic
Ability: Oblivious, Forewarn
Stats: 75/50/60/145/105/105 (540)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a Jynxer
Height / Weight: 5 ft / 65 kg
Design/Desc.:
The one on the left, obviously. With Jynx's icy pallete.​
The stat boosts were directly inspired by Magmortar and Electivire: +10/+0/+25/+30/+10/+10 - though I had to take some liberties since Jynx didn't have as much BST as those two did. I felt that these three were intended to be a trio. Right next to each other in the pokedex (#124, #125, #126) and matching pre-evolutions until Magmar and Buzz split by getting evolutions. I wanted to add either one of Thunderbolt or Flamethrower as those two learned each other's moves, but I figured Flamethrower wouldn't make sense and Thunderbolt would make it too strong (the general consensus from OM chat is that it is UU level strong, which is what I intended for it to be.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 2] Snowbelle
Typing:
Ability:
Oblivious/Forewarn
Hidden Ability: Thick Fat
Stats: 90 | 55 | 50 | 130 | 105 | 110
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Heavy Slam, Earth Power
Method of Evolution: Trade with Winterizer
Height / Weight: 5'02" / 134.3
Design/Desc.: Jynx packs on more than a few pounds and gains two more arms. The "bra" is gone, instead making way for more dress.
???
The Reptile
[Stage 3] Pegagile

Typing: Fire / Fairy
Ability: Reckless / Flash Fire
Stats: 70 | 115 | 75 | 90 | 85 | 120 [BST 555]
New Moves: ExtremeSpeed (obtained upon evolution), Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Roost (due to its wings), Fly
Method of Evolution: Level 60 while knowing Drill Run
Height / Weight: 6'1" / 243.1 lb
Design/Desc.: Living up to its name, Pegagile is now a full-blown Pegasus - wings and all! Its skin is now much whiter, and its horn is now larger (and has a spiral design on it). The fire on its legs now fully circles the top of its hoove - almost looking like tiny clouds of fire on its hooves, and its main is now much more vibrant. It's "wings" resemble Moltreses wings, but white to match Pegagile's body and the fire is more vibrant.
I knew that I wanted Fire / Fairy Pegagile once I saw Rapidash on the slate. I know that Fire / Flying also works for a pegasus evolution, but I'm playing off the "mythical" part of the pegasus rather than the flying for viability reasoning (plus Fire / Fairy is a cool typing). There wasn't a lot of wiggle room for its stats, but there was a huge focus on speed. It's 115 attack is usable with Reckless, so its not all bad. Run Away --> Reckless is there because, again, Run Away being replaced by a better ability isn't unheard of. Finally, it's movepool is kind of self explanatory bar Roost, Fly, and Espeed. Espeed is to show how much faster Pegagile is compared to Rapidash. Fly is there because I can see Pegagile being a Flying Pokemon, and Roost is because it now has wings.
zerobreaker000
[Stage 3] Phaethlop (Phaethon + Gallop)
Typing:
Fire
Ability: Reckless/Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Drought
Stats: 70/110/80/80/90/125 (BST 555)
New Moves: U-Turn
Method of Evolution: Level 52
Height / Weight: 2.0 m/146.5 kg
Design / Desc.: About the same as Rapidash, but now with flame all over the body in the shape of armors, and leaving flame trails wherever it goes.
Phaethon was that one guy in the Greek Mythology who nearly burnt the whole ground when he got to drive the Sun Chariot. And as such, I gave this one both Drought (the chariot of sun) and Reckless (Phaethon probably didn't have a driver's license, heh). The stats are, again, direct upgrades, with emphasis on Speed because, cmon, Rapidash. U-Turn is really just something it should've gotten from the beginning, nothing new there.

mcFlareon
[Stage 3] Charioseus (Char/Chariot + Zeus/Pegasus)
Typing:
Fire/Flying
Ability: Magic Guard/Flash Fire
Stats: 70/110/80/85/85/120 (BST 555)
New Moves: Aerial Ace, Drill Peck, Fly, Sky Attack, Wing Attack, Roost, Defog, Tail Wind, Air Slash, U-turn, Extremespeed
Method of Evolution: Trade with Zephyr Wheel
Height / Weight: 6'4"/200 lbs
Design / Desc.: Gains a regal armour design at the base of its neck with a wheel motif just above its front legs. Wings of flame spread out just above the wheel designs. Also has a small plate of armour on top of its head and around the horn. The hooves are also covered in a golden armour as trails of fire protrude behind its legs.
A regal armored pegasus with wings of flame, adding a Fire type during evolution. Because of Mythical origins (mainly Greek with the Pegasus or the Hippoi Athanatoi which divine horses of the gods and pulled the chariot of Zeus), I gave it Magic Guard to replace Run Away. This works well to patch up its x4 Stealth Rock weakness, protects form status and protects from recoil- hello Life Orb Flare Blitz/Wild Charge! So tempted to give it Brave Bird though.. Oh and Magic Guard Defog is also a thing and Fire is perfect to roast any hazard setting Ferrothorns or Forretresses.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 3] Fastorch

Ability: Reckless, Flash Fire
Hidden Ability: Speed Boost
Stats: 75 | 110 | 75 | 82 | 83 | 130
New Moves: Jump Kick, High Jump Kick, Submission, ExtremeSpeed
Method of Evolution: Grow 3 levels in a single battle, with maxed-out speed EVs, and
Height / Weight: 4'04" / 99.2
Design/Desc.: It gains a more streamlined appearance, such as its horn pointing straight forward, and a smoother and less rough texture. It's lost a TON of weight in its quest to be even faster, losing some length in the process too. Its flame is now golden, with its skin a bit redder to compensate.
FAST. I made the name Fastorch to match with the name Rapidash, and I just ran with it.

Pika Xreme
[Stage 3] Pegalaze (Pegasus + Blaze)

Typing:

Abilities:
Magic Guard / Flash Fire
Stats: 65 | 120 | 70 | 90 | 80 | 125 (555)
New Moves: Play Rough
(Pegablaze only) Dazzling Gleam, Extreme Speed, Roost, Fly, Drill Peck, Bulldoze, Dig, Tailwind, Jump Kick
Method of Evolution: Learn Play Rough at Level 50
Height / Weight: 5'08" / 174.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It now gains wings and it's fire spreads to fully engulf it's legs. The flames become golden and it gets a flaming saddle and it's horn becomes larger and becomes golden.​
Yeah, I'm very unoriginal. It's a unicorn Pegasus on fire! It's Fairy because it's a unicorn and related with magic and stuff. It now gains Magic Guard because it's a very protective animal. It's moves include things related with it's horn, speed, and Fairy type. It's stats are very simple, more Speed, more Attack, with a bit of Specal Attack for good measure. It now gets Bulldoze and Dig because some plain Pokemon get it so it did make science while still keeping Drill Run apparent. Oh, and also it gets Jump Kick because it's a horse.

SpartanMalice
Ability: Quick Feet, Flash Fire
Hidden Ability:
Flame Body
Stats: 70 / 120 / 70 / 95 / 80 / 120
New Moves:
Horn Leech, Play Rough, Sacred Fire
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
3' / 100 kg
Design/Desc.: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=fiery horses I have trouble deciding which one, but the general idea is that its entire body is engulfed in flames, making even more sense with Flame Body than it did with Rapidash. I really want this to be the shiny though.​
Originally gave it a mixed, special build but then realized it looked too similar to Arcanine which also had 555 bst. Then I gave it a 70/120/75/85/85/120 build. Eventually decided to give it 95 SpA because with that HP, there's no point making a fire type defensive. It also gives it more linear stats, which I prefer. I honestly don't think Rapidash's typing should be messed with - it's just a fiery horse. Run Away is a rather scarce and useless ability that has a habit of changing post-evolution, so I went with some examples - Mightyena had Intimidate and Quick Feet, but it was Intimidate which made the transition from Run Away. While it's not out of the question to give a big, fiery horse Intimidate - Quick Feet fit in with their theme naming to be honest.

Honestly, the addition of Play Rough is less due to people linking it with fairies and more due to the naming of Play Rough and the fact that I can't find too much fire moves befitting a flaming horse. Sacred Fire is due to mythological origins and hey, Arcanine appreciates another parallel besides Entei right?

I'm ending my role as leader of this project. I gave Rcheez permission to carry it forward. Please keep the Pokemon we've already created from this thread.

Fawntler: zerobreaker000
Stagler: money12wolf
Master Mime: Pika Xreme
Snowbelle: zerobreaker000
Rapidash Evolution (???): Pika Xreme

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Fawntler: unfixable
Stagler: Ticktock
Master Mime: zerobreaker000
Snowbelle: mcFlareon
Rapidash Evolution (???): SpartanMalice

Oh, and you forgot to change my submissions from Pixa Xtreme to my name because it's very confusing.

Fawntler: money12wolf
Master Mime: zerobreaker000
Snowbelle: mcFlareon
Rapidash Evolution (???): mcFlareon

canno

formerly The Reptile
Fawntler: unfixable
Master Mime: SpartainMalice
Snowbelle: SpartainMalice
Rapidash Evolution (???): The Reptile

I am restarting the project December 9th due to the rage inducing amount of exams, so stay tuned guys! Thanks again Eevee General for giving me this privilege. Again, stay tuned - December 9th!

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Locking this until someone steps in to claim the thread, presumably with EG's approval. Or until Rcheez comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)