The Bear's Lair (Update 12/20, I'm back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get me this guy with Mach Punch as well?
Tyrogue
Available with HA: Yes
Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM's: Rapid Spin
Redis

Can you get me this guy with Mach Punch as well?
Tyrogue
Available with HA: Yes
Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM's: Rapid Spin
Redis
Yes, I can get one with Mach Punch in addition. What do you have to offer?

Edit: Just looked at your thread, I am interested in a Bold Nest Ball Bulbasaur. Could that work for you?

Last edited:
Would a timid 31/0/30/31/31/31 hp ice ditto work?

Interested in this:
Honedge
Available with HA: No
Quiet
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/00

Last edited:
Update
Okay, so I think I will now stop calling this a WIP, since I only got a few things left to put in, and I am the most impatient person ever at some things.

Also, after my trade with Impact, I can now breed any special attacker with HP Ice, with a 31/ee/30/31/31/31 spread or a TR 31/oo/31/31/31/00 spread on special TR attackers. Optionally 31 Attack as well for mixed TR attackers, but that costs a bit more.

Will let you know when everything is added in, lately I have added in some BR mons and also been a bit busy with real life.

DestructionOfCompanies

Banned deucer.
I'm looking for Abra in Dream Ball with HA and Chinchou in Quick Ball with Volt Absorb
I have Johto ball spit backs and Dream Ball spit backs for trade along with Safari Ball Poliwag

Update 5-11

Heatran

Joe|14883
Lvl: 81
Nickname: N/A
UT: No, 212 HP / 212 SAtk / 84 Spe
Modest - Flash Fire
IV's: 31/ee/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Redis

Recieved from Impact for doing cloning services

Landorus
Ami|10654
Lvl: 50
Nickname: N/A
UT: No, 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant - Intimidate
IV's: 30/31/31/30/31/31
Redis

Recieved from Impact for doing cloning services​

Last edited:
Hey Ksh13 I was just looking around desperately trying to find an Impish Gyarados and lucky me I found it here! I'm very interested in the Lure Ball Impish Magikarp, the Lileep, and the Machop in that order. Please check my thread here for anything you might be interested in: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/hulas-honorable-trade-thread-of-love.3533711/
I'm interested in Dive Ball Gligar, and Love Ball Clefairy. Both female. I'll take those two for all three because I don't have to worry about gender on Machop and Lileep because of ordinary poke ball, making them quicker to breed.

CMT for the BR Naughty Talonflame or maybe a flawless non shiny Naughty one
I'm interested in these:

#246 Larvitar
Stock: 0
Ability: Guts>Sand Stream
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage
Notes:

#072 Tentacool

Stock: 3
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Natures:
Bold
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray
Notes: HA only in Great Ball

Maybe these two for the BR Talonflame?

I'm interested in these:

#246 Larvitar
Stock: 0

Ability: Guts>Sand Stream
Natures: Jolly
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage
Notes:

#072 Tentacool
Stock: 3
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Natures:
Bold
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray
Notes: HA only in Great Ball

Maybe these two for the BR Talonflame?
Nope sorry I missed the part where it said it is from a giveaway, not interested in that pokemon. Can you breed me a female spitback with Naughty nature and eggmoves? I have spitbacks of larvitar and tentacool I can give you either one for the female fletchling.

Nope sorry I missed the part where it said it is from a giveaway, not interested in that pokemon. Can you breed me a female spitback with Naughty nature and eggmoves? I have spitbacks of larvitar and tentacool I can give you either one for the female fletchling.
Sure, I can breed a spitback for a spitback of Larvitar.

Sure, I can breed a spitback for a spitback of Larvitar.
Sorry dude I kinda need it soon so I asked in SQR and already made a deal with someone else D: I'll send you a spitback of larvitar or tentacool anyways for the trouble. We can also switch the trade and you can breed me a quickball clauncher :P

Sorry dude I kinda need it soon so I asked in SQR and already made a deal with someone else D: I'll send you a spitback of larvitar or tentacool anyways for the trouble. We can also switch the trade and you can breed me a quickball clauncher :P
I can breed you a Quick Ball Clauncher. Perfect or spitback?

Sounds good. I'll check more on your thread so we can make a many-in-one trade or something. haha
EDIT: U ready to trade? XD

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in your cloning services. What would you want for cloning aroung 10 pokemons? I have a few shiny BR pokemons and UT shinies that you don't seem to have in your shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)