The Appleseed Cast in Buffalo

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I saw them last night. Yes, okay, you can be jealous. It's the second time I've seen them in a year, the last time being back in April. Once again, they fucking ruled. Their last show was right after Peregrine's release, so the setlist was all Peregrine with 2 old songs thrown in. This time around, it was a perfect blend of old and new, all played to perfection (including 2 brand new songs that kicked ASS). I'm going to just go through the albums in iTunes and say which songs they played:

Steps and Numbers (this was the encore)
Fishing the Sky (fucking ruled, place went apeshit)
Forever Longing the Golden Sunsets
Santa Maria
Secret (4 songs from Mare Vitalis, I loved it)
Woodland Hunter (Part 1)
Here We Are (Family In The Hallways) (I took a video of this song for giga, but it starts about a minute in because I was like "OH SHIT RECORD")
Song 3
Peregrine
The Clock and the Storm (opened the show with this, closed with it last time... so intense)
Fight Song
Innocent Vigilant Ordinary

Nothing from End of the Ring Wars, like usual.

The Life and Times were before TAC, and they kicked ass as well. I went in wanting to hear Muscle Cars, and they played it second so I was quite elated. They mostly played songs off the new EP that I don't have, but it was real good. The opener was a Buffalo band called I Take Out Lines, they started off kinda iffy, like At the Drive-In mixed with early Incubus, but their last two songs fucking ruled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)