That special person

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
as a member of Smogon, I don't understand how anyone can't miss chaos the most

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
doctor heart break!!! i understand how he got his name now….. ;_;

i too miss thunda's antics, i think at one point finding him on facebook was the last straw, so he ran away from smogon.

speaking of #smash, i miss RICK_DANGEROUS who was affectionately renamed to RICK_INNOUCOUS by cathy.

i miss "Light" who i think is "Yagami Light" on the forums but we text/facebook from time to time, so that's nice.

also ramblin wreck is busy getting a fucking masters in Being A Nerd but if you're good friends with him you can catch him on facebook too!!

also where the fuck is mystica!!

Alchemator :< Without his puns, I have to deal with Layell's.

Also, I miss Tangerine's signature it was so pretty.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
free my nigga Tangerine, free my nigga Giga Punch, free my nigga StrangerDanger, free my nigga Tsurakawa aka Ryo, free my nigga LF, free my nigga Slasher, free my nigga Stathakis, free my nigga Asma and some more niggas

they didnt do shit

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
oh i also miss akuchi :< even though i know she's here, she only goes to the sport sections. and i dunno what to say

haha oh yeah i remember all those people

i remember dr heartbreak's thread with this video about all these people worshipping and obsessing over this at the time unknown entity and then all of a sudden brain's face shows up, i just died man, that was brilliant

i remember liking monkfish too although i didnt think he cared for me (nobody ever did or still does to be fair, i am mostly a troll and relish it). i remember posting in the pretty girls thread a full-on crotch shot of naked pussy (back when it was "SFW") and he gave me shit for it, haha good times

i also remember akuchi doing lots of drugs and possibly being homeless at one point? i think she might seriously be dead (i do not say this causally) edit: k nvm she goes to the sports section... sports? really? okay.

i remember ck, fucking hated that guy but the place was honestly better with him. plus he set me up for one of my best smogon posts (i still treasure its memory, the post that is)

i remember morm and that boring chick he e-hooked up with, lanturn. morm was really funny but would turn prissy bitch mode and piss everyone off in one epic move.

i remember luduan, who was smart but liked continental philosophy (phil snob here) and i could never approve of this.

i like that glen is back and az or swagersarus is gone. i also like that dm came back however many months ago. i do not like vader. he should go do acid and never come back.

i dont do smogon chat so i could only glean the community gossip from posts, but is moot gay or transgendered or is he not anymore? i swear to god i thought he went on hormone therapy and then i hear he's marrying a girl? im so confused. edit: haha, just not gender confused. wa-wa, joke of the year.

i like cookie. but he thinks he is wiser than he really is, but that's okay.

i remember being dabossman, dickfrog and then god.--i wish i could go back to dickfrog...

i reminisce...

not sure if i've got rose-tinted glasses glued to my face or not, but this place kinda sucks compared to how it used to be. firebot was better.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
free hazeri... jk, but i do miss cur...maybe not

for real though i do miss zak, fear, goofball, mystica and ipl...such class

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I miss:

Manav95's horrendous Firebot threads.
Johann
FinnRageti
Midou

Also Alchemator and a few others among the many already listed in this thread...

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh and doomsday, everyone's favourite portugoose
He came back recently for a brief period of time iirc. I never liked him much, most of the time his posts were "this thread is shit" or quoting a post "hahaha excellent post", doesn't really add much to the thread.

I also wish that ivar was dickfrog again :>

free my nigga Tangerine, free my nigga Giga Punch, free my nigga StrangerDanger, free my nigga Tsurakawa aka Ryo, free my nigga LF, free my nigga Slasher, free my nigga Stathakis, free my nigga Asma and some more niggas

they didnt do shit
i'm still alive! shoot me a message. i miss gorm, thunda, gouki, max, obi, ipl, earthworm, mystika and darkie but i think hes still active. smogon in 08 was the best.

and evan, evan was pretty cool too, even though i never talked to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)