Technical Support Mk. 2 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!)

1: Poekmon verzen v2.0.02!

2) Windows xP

2 I can connect to all serverrs (on the list)

4 this problem has no time-stamp for starting or ending

5) vodoun

6- There are no options in this version for adding or finding servers, which I only know because the Smogon Academy didn't appear on the servers list, and still doesn't, even though I was on it right before updating my version of PO. How am I supposed to connect to Smogon Academy or any other server I may gain the where-with-all about? All I want to know is how to find/connect to any server using the new version.

OKAY -- THANK YOU

I figured out the answer ( I think ) to my question anyway;

there's a little 'Advanced Connection' box where you can type stuff into, that I didn't think you could edit.

@Vodoun, I also upgraded my version of PO and I currently have version 2.0.05. After I downloaded this version, the Smogon Server no longer showed up on the list of servers. Before I upgraded, I could still see it. What did you do with the Advanced Connection box to fix this problem?

nothing the server will remain at 1.0.60 bad move for those who moved to PO v2 because that version breaks compatibility with older PO server/client versions

Aww that sucks. I guess I'm gonna have to downgrade back to the old version. Why doesn't Smogon just create a compatible server for it?

tehy

Banned deucer.
So, i probably can't provide all that information-feel free to reject/delete this question if you want, but... i can't connect to the PO registry, because i'm at a place that isn't my house. PO tells me to port forward. Can someone help me out with that? I'm not really sure what it is or, by extension, how to do it.

So, i probably can't provide all that information-feel free to reject/delete this question if you want, but... i can't connect to the PO registry, because i'm at a place that isn't my house. PO tells me to port forward. Can someone help me out with that? I'm not really sure what it is or, by extension, how to do it.

Problems with the registry are strictly Pokemon Online problems. We can't help you.

You shouldn't need to port forward, and if you're on someone else's network, you won't BE ABLE to port forward (unless that someone else is nice enough to let you do it / do it for you). Either way, port forwarding is a process that differs from router to router, and we can't help you here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)