*Leaf Guard

Arcanine:
-Flame Plate
+Sunny Day
+Bulldoze
+Thunder Fang
+Flame Charge
*Intimidate

Oh, and are all these items obtainable in Pokémon Sun? If not please give me a good substitute or something that'd work better with my team.

Thanks!

You are required to fill out an analysis of a team in the mandatory team building homework assignment thread before you can post here. (PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST)

Incidentally: there aren't really any version exclusive items, although Terrain Extender isn't really worth it. Also Solar Blade is a 2-turn move unless Drought is up, which is why it is a poor choice. And the format is a little harder to follow (and the lack of descriptions make it hard to figure out what you're thinking with the team), the aformentioned team assignment post has examples of the usual style people use when making RMTs.

Incidentally: there aren't really any version exclusive items, although Terrain Extender isn't really worth it. Also Solar Blade is a 2-turn move unless Drought is up, which is why it is a poor choice. And the format is a little harder to follow (and the lack of descriptions make it hard to figure out what you're thinking with the team), the aformentioned team assignment post has examples of the usual style people use when making RMTs.
And lack of EVs and Natures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)