Talk smalk here

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here goes my promise of not giving any other like to any post on these forums other than the one to help LizardMan getting...a friendly service from Peachy

Well deserved, no regrets for breaking my promise

(this message will remain on the top of my wall Until I penetrate Emma Watson )
The smogon staff has incessantly displayed blatant antipathy towards my use of Ebonics post after post. You see, one such as I can exude an aura of erudition and intellect regardless of the medium through which i communicate, be it proper English or Ebonics. My predilection for the latter, however, compels me to communicate in a more bourgeois manner because I'm by nature not an ostentatious individual. If smogon doesn't cease to appreciate the grandeur of my presence and distinguish the solemnity with which i present myself in my posts, I don't think it even qualifies as a site worthy of accommodating my personality. While the majority of the smogon population succumbs to the bounds of "the system" and obeys the guidlines, it is even more audacious for a revolutionary such as myself to relinquish the shackles of restraint and exercise my freedom of speech. And since the system has brainwashed the staff of smogon, these mods have a predisposition towards power-thirst. Compounded by their prejudice against the less knowledgeable Ebonic race, such powerthirst is what breaks this allegedly democratic community into a segregated aristocracy. Therefore I hereby declare war on the act of discrimination in this community--- the root of this chasm.

since there are no rules against posting this shit on my own profile.... THERE IT IS BITCHES
I CAN POST ANYTHING ON MY OWN WALL (BAN ME PLEASE)S!!!! #FREECTC #IDGAF #FUCKTHESYSTEM

SO I HEARD YALL NIGGAS DONT LIKE MY LIL B GIFS U RACIST FUCKS? HERES MACKLEMORE FOR YA FUCKING SACKS OF SHIT GO EAT DICKS AND CHOKE ON JIZZ
Jun 18, 2013[/quote].

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Ciele and cbb keep kicking and banning me from their secret hideout mirc channel, #etc

prints:
http://puu.sh/3GlBF.png

http://puu.sh/3GFZ3.png

On #etc, evil users who claim to be Smogon's elite members, like Badass, Ginku, Cbb, Ciele, Dragonuser, Pttp (dodrio), Noelle and McMeghan, keep trashtalking everyone on this forum
I have many prints of them saying stuff like:
"MoP is an awful captain, he force his players to get ghost"
"Reyscarface is terribe, he only wins cause he makes his opponent choke"
"Frexa is a joke, all mexicans are"
"Reachzero only plays keldeo and missplays"
"I have st trophy, so I am the best ever"
"My dog is very cute, because im smogons elite"
"jonathanrp thinks he is important on Smogon"

Lets unite to stop these users trashtalking everyone on #etc, their secret channel o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)