Tournament Sun/Moon NU Wishlist Tournament (Won by Garay Oak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
With the newly released seventh generation of Pokemon, a flood of new threats and formes have been introduced. As we patiently await the formation of lower tiers as OU sorts out its big mess of a current metagame, a couple of us have come together to form a list of Pokemon we believe could become NU in the future.

**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL TIER LIST. THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION.**
Click >>HERE<< for the list of usable Pokemon for this tournament!
Check >>HERE<< for the SM NU speculation thread which has plenty of resources and listed, notable changes in Pokemon between 6th and 7th gen, and some discussion on what others have tested so far.
Another note: this is a fun tour meant simply to play with the new Pokemon and test them for the day they could potentially be included in the real NU Beta tier. The metagame is going to be ridiculous and almost certainly imbalanced. Try to stray away from talk about removing certain aspects of the metagame and focus on testing.
All battles will be played in the [Gen 7] Pokebank OU format, best of three format, and follow the current NU tier banlist (this includes Speed passing, which is unsupported in the Pokebank OU format.)
Identity

If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming. Any battler worth their marbles has more than one team. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any forceful scouting. There is a difference between "ipl is known for using stall" and "let me follow ipl around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter.

Timer Clause

Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time. Timing out is still classified as a loss, unless the reason for timing out is a disconnection. If there is any suspicion that a disconnect was carried out deliberately to take advantage of this rule in any way, we reserve the right to exercise a harsh punishment.

Disconnections

If a player disconnects and either player contends that they could still win, the optimal solution is to recreate the exact situation the disconnection occurred at during the battle. If it is agreed between players that this is not feasible due to unreasonable battle length, highly improbable circumstances, or some other reason, the player who did not disconnect may choose to rematch with either the same teams or (the option to use) new teams. Timing out is still classified as a loss, unless the reason for timing out is a disconnection. If there is any suspicion that a disconnect was carried out deliberately to take advantage of this rule in any way, we reserve the right to exercise a harsh punishment. Do not do it.

Round 2
GyRro vs. Disjunction
PassablyFleek vs. rozes
Cheryl.
vs. Orphic
Tangelo vs. TTFTW
Skelos vs. nv
KittenGaming vs. Matame
ryan vs. barton
GreenGogoatttt vs. gorex
ToastedBunzzz vs. Welli0u
Capt. KnightWalker vs. MaroGod
Jariibo vs. Threw
cyanize
vs. Laurens
Montsegur
vs. Nightingales
Kache vs. Zarif
Garay oak vs. Aramonia
Whitewash vs. Syncrasy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)