Entertainment Submission to New Puzzle Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Slide1.jpg

Slide1.jpg

I'm still working out some of the clues (that's the part that actually takes a while when making a clever crossword), so let me know if it'll be worth that effort. I can make crosswords like these decently quickly and would be happy to have this as a recurring thing.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also I just noticed I missed a dumb number clue thing between where 16 and 17 are but I can fix that :)

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since this is an already existing article technically, just reply to Level 51's thread and let him know you want to help out. :) This doesn't need a seperate approval. C: He's hosted it for so long (trivia, tho I have confidence in his puzzle abilities) that I'm okay with his judgement on who contributes to it.

srk1214

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)