SM UU Sticky Web UU Offense

Hi, Ive been Playing Pokemon for 2 years (competitively) and i think this is a nice team to post, let me know about any suggestions you have and im open to anything if it makes sense. Thanks! ;} The Team: https://pokepast.es/51150127c72128b2

Now For the Team

Kabutops @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Liquidation

Kabutops Is Like The Excadrill for UU as he keeps their side rocky and our side not. 252 Atk and Spe help kabutops set up hazards and do damage to the opponent's lead. he also can do some nice damage with liquidation which if used on scizor can put it in range of Ribombee's Hp Fire which is important and he is our lead for the team which is needed for a highly offensive team like this, although watch out for zeraora into scizor as they can break your sash and then kill you with bp so you might want to set up rocks immediately against those teams.||End||

Ribombee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast
- Sticky Web
- Stun Spore

Ribombee is what makes this whole team work, it sets up webs and annoys the teammate with paralysis and big damage from moonblast and hp fire. Shield Dust is better in my opinion than sweet veil because sleep is only used by Amoonguss in UU so i not worried about it, 252 SpA and 252 Spe with a Timid nature helps Ribombee do as much damage and as fast as possible.||End||

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn

Darmanitan is an amazing attacker utilizing Sheer Force,Life Orb, And a 145 Base Attack Stat to rip apart teams, just watch out for latias as it is not affected by webs, resists flare blitz and can really hurt darmanitan, and watch out for using to many flare blitzes as it seriously wares down darmanitan, and this set can OHKO Mamoswine through thick fat so do not be scared to blitz them.||End||

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Pursuit

I really like Beedrill on this team as it deals with Hydreigon , Latias , Altaria , and Chandelure (suprisingly) and a plethora of other Pokemon because of its high base speed stat and humongous damage output it can finish off teams late or tear them apart early if they lack a check to This Mighty Bee, I also use pursuit instead of Knock Off because i like to trap Latias because it is a huge problem to this team.||End||

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Night Slash

Where Do I Begin With this monster...Honchkrow's damage output is insane, after a moxie boost it OHKOs every thing with brave bird that is not insanely defensive or resists it
Honchkrow can also take care of scizor at +2 with sucker punch and this Pokemon can sucker punch Latias to thier death, but after this Pokemon starts getting boosts its taking 2 or more Pokemon with it at least...honestly this is my favorite web abuser on this team ;} ||End||

Celebi @ Groundium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Celebi...Celebi...Celebi. This pokemon is a great cleaner and breaker with nasty plot and Groundium z destroys steels and hp fire for Scizor is good as celebi doesnt mind taking a bullet punch or 2 and can retaliate with a strong hp fire which kills after rocks which is great since Scizor is a problem to this team late game but the only problem is that it gets countered by Hydreigon and Latias who resist all of the moves and have levitate so that is the only huge downside to Celebi in my opinion. ||End||

Thanks...Again...All feedback is accepted as long as it is constructive ;}
Edit: If You Want To Use My Team Then Send Me Some Good Replays Plz ;}

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)