Stephan's Art Thread

Hiya! I'm Stephan, a freelance illustrator/animator/designer!

I've been lurking the forums for a while, especially when SM and USUM were being datamined, and I've finally taken the time to join. I've played tons of randbats (I've been top 10 on the ladder twice), and I'm hoping to get more into VGC this year. A lot of the article art here is really fun, and it would be cool to be able to contribute eventually if I have the time.

I post my artwork on Twitter and Tumblr, but my Twitter is usually more up-to-date. Lately I've been doing "Dinovember" prompts kinda on and off, but I do make lots of Pokemon content as well! Here are some examples of my work:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 91940
Dusk doggo! Ended up being my second favorite team member in my US playthrough.
Ha, liking its derpy look. Your way of using clear shapes in your art makes for an intriguing style, but since it's backed up by those lively colors and appropriate lighting, it's hard not to be taken by them. It was a good choice of you to stop lurking, thanks for sharing!

I haven't touched this thread for years, wow. After CAP 26 (whichever the starter one was) I've been repurposing my rejected submissions for my own use, and I've started building a dex of original mons on the side. Here's a couple recent fakemon I've been working on. From left to right, Sneakah, Fleetah, Discreetza, Mocksarella, Sweeptzu, & Janiterrier. More on my twitter!

SDartevelle_Cheetah1_Media.pngSDartevelle_Cheetah2_Media.pngSDartevelle_Discreetza_Media.pngSDartevelle_Mocksarella_Media.pngSDartevelle_Sweeptzu_Media.pngSDartevelle_Janiterrier_Media.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)