spice up your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
For future challenges, could we "challengers" suggest some challenges to add (like the threads in the other tiers)? Or would that be too complicated?

is there going to be a version 2 of this? i really want to enter:/

EDIT: If that voting thing is still open, i say Option 4, but keeping some of the previous challenges like the #1st on a ladder (maybe a new one?). This enables creativity while still not having to come up with even more challenges i.e takes a lot of time.

Last edited:
Are you planning to re-use some of the more generic/out-there challenges? Because if you are planning to do the whole "#1 in ladder" thing I may have to start soon...

Spice Up Your Life v2
The Spices:

One Point Each

All Things Go - Win a battle with only one Pokemon left. [Almost Any Ability]

Slugs - All Pokemon must carry Bulletproof as their ability. [Almost Any Ability]

TABmons - Win a battle without using any S Tier Pokemon. [STABmons]

Play On - Win 20 battles in a tier of your choice. [Tier of your choice]

Grand Piano - Win a battle carrying all Pokemon that are in this weight category.[Tier of your choice]

Lacy! - Get to 1300 ELO. [Tier of your choice]

Show It! - Post a screenshot of your rankings, which will have 20 wins by now (in total, on a new alt!). [Tier of your choice]

Pop... - Explode all of your Pokemon. No Self-Destruct. No games. Just pop after pop. [Tier of your choice]

Basil Novice - Achieve all Basil Tier awards!

Three Points Each

Caucasian Doves - All Pokemon must have the move Uproar. [Tier of your choice]

Thousand Words - All moves must have 64 PP. [Tier of your choice]

Ace of Clubs - Win 8 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]

Name a Time, a Place, and a Function - Win five battles in a row, no interruptions. [STABmons]

MonoWeather - Bring only weather related Pokemon and Pokemon carrying weather moves, but no autosetters. And win. [Almost Any Ability]

Lose your Soul - Win with six Destiny Bond Pokemon, all taking down a Pokemon with Destiny Bond! [Balanced Hackmons]

Fictitious - Get accused of being a hacker, twice! [Balanced Hackmons]

Uppercut - Win a battle with only Sky Battle-legal Pokemon. [Tier of your choice]

Honey - Win a battle in which Trick Room stays up throughout the entire match. [Tier of your choice]

Cruise Control - Make Water Sport do something! [Balanced Hackmons]

D Rank Da Boom Boom - Win three battles with only D Rank Pokemon of the respective tier. [Tier of your choice]

To Love and be Loved - Win an Inheritance battle without inheriting anything. All Pokemon must carry Return. Love your Pokemon for who they are, no need to copy anyone else. You are the original, there'll never be a copy! ;) [Inheritance]

...Goes the Weasel! - Play a battle where at least two of your opponent's Pokemon know Explosion. [Tier of your choice]

Devilled Eggs - Achieve all Paprika Tier awards!

Five Points Each

Coming Undone - Miss exactly seven moves in a row. [Tier of your choice]

Winning! - Win 16 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]

Lightin' and Workin' - Win two battles with Pokemon in this weight category. [Balanced Hackmons]

Runnin' Through the Six - Only Speed Boost allowed! [Inheritance]

All I Wanted - Win a battle in which all Pokemon have Illusion [Almost Any Ability]

Slide to the Left! Slide to the Right! Criss Cross! - All Pokemon must have Bright Powder and the ability Sand Veil! Set up your Sandstorm, avoid attacks with skill, win! [Almost Any Ability]

cacnea :> - Get Cacnea in CC or CC 1v1 and win OR win a 1v1 battle with Cacnea! [1v1, CC, CC 1v1]

ban defog - Set every entry hazard possible and manage to keep Rapid Spin or Taunt from occurring, if either of these moves are used entry hazards may not be set and this challenge must be redone [Tier of your choice]

Run Around With 'em - Shadow Tag / Shadow Tag / Shadow Tag / Shadow Tag / Shadow Tag / Sweeper. You fill the slots. [Tier of your choice]

Tied up Like a Shoe String - Win two battles with Infestation finishing the last Pokemon. [Tier of your choice]

final gambit, GO! - All Pokemon must carry Final Gambit and the match must end in a 0-0 where you win [STABmons]

achoo - Achieve all Pepper Tier awards!

Ten Points Each

he was #1 - Achieve #1 on the ladder [Tier of your choice]

word level - Win 20 tournaments in the Other Metagames room, BE SURE TO PROVIDE REPLAYS TO ALL OF THEM! [Dependant on tour]

Shanghai Tier™ - Win 30 battles in a row, no losses [Tier of your choice]

Adrian Marin - Win a battle in which it is longer than 150 turns, oh yeah, and none of your Pokemon can faint until Turn 151! [Tier of your choice]

Final Destination - Win three battles in the format XxFinal DestinationxX, can be through challenge or on ladder of your choice [XxFinal DestinationxX]

Immortality, living in Hollywood, with the General - Achieve every single accomplishment of every single tier! Worth 30 points.

No replays / challenges you've already accomplished will count. Good luck everyone! You have exactly one month to complete, and then I will see who is winning! :D

Last edited:

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will give this a try, but alt name is unknown atm. Will update in this post
These challenges and many others will use PathetiCC1v1. Other include Sandstayler (1challenge unregistered), Testflon, and EliteHologram

Thousand Words: http://s21.postimg.org/ab4nsmafr/Capture.png
Honey: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-223573931
Ban Defog: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-223578535
Caucasian Doves: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-223581051
Cruise Control: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-223706999

Last edited:
In under alt PeefShield because its my only alt I remember for memory

I fucked up, that alt has games on it. In as Spicy PeefBall

Last edited:
Reactions: EV

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
unfixable you forgot to empty the hide tags of people when you copy pasted from the previous one, a lot of the challenges still have a bunch of people listed for them :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)