Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IV - Round 9 (Losers bracket finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Last edited:

INSULT

and every day the paper boy brings more
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
plz put when ull play n_n (for dokk)

Last edited:
This post might be out of place but I feel that I need to speak cause I am sick of this situation.

Yes, I am known as "the thot of the ubers community" and ever since that goddamn article was published people such as CaronSmith has started to roast me and calling me out because they feel the right to do it. You guys probably think I am stupid for caring on what people say about me but I can tell you all that as a human being I have a limit and it's been crossed and none of you has the idea of how annoying it's to log in and get pmed by alts or people disrespecting you even if you haven't interacted with them. So now, Caron I've never talked to you in my whole life and calling me a rapist is something that I can't let it pass, not that I can punch irl or anything but you are a good player (I assume that cuz you reached semis) so please try to not be a part of the scumbags that make smogon ass day by day.
Pce~

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
This post might be out of place but I feel that I need to speak cause I am sick of this situation.

Yes, I am known as "the thot of the ubers community" and ever since that goddamn article was published people such as CaronSmith has started to roast me and calling me out because they feel the right to do it. You guys probably think I am stupid for caring on what people say about me but I can tell you all that as a human being I have a limit and it's been crossed and none of you has the idea of how annoying it's to log in and get pmed by alts or people disrespecting you even if you haven't interacted with them. So now, Caron I've never talked to you in my whole life and calling me a rapist is something that I can't let it pass, not that I can punch irl or anything but you are a good player (I assume that cuz you reached semis) so please try to not be a part of the scumbags that make smogon ass day by day.
Pce~
I personally know the feeling of logging on and getting berated by insults b/c of what someone said without thinking even though we are cool now. Fwiw you just gotta power past it and spin in a positive way (ik not easy lol), but maybe this will start showing people like finch and caron to watch what they say before they say it. Alot of people come on here to just escape from lifes everyday bullshit for a little bit so maybe before everyone starts throwing around stuff like that they will think twice. Also i wouldnt assume hes good after calling you rapist LOL he doesnt deserve the credit anyway he tossed an unloseable game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)