Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Cycle 7 Signups - NEW DEADLINE IN POST 249

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
so the ladder has been really buggy in the last few days. PS Staff is working hard to fix the issue at the moment, so we'll postpone the deadline until after it is fixed. The time of the deadline will be the same (11:59 am eastern) but on a different day. we'll announce the new deadline as soon as the ladder is fixed.

I don't understand why the new deadline is only today when the PS server is not fixed yet.

I played yesterday and it was buggy, and now I can't even connect.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
the infamous 4chan has stricken down pokemonshowdown again! what will he do next?!

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
just extend it to the end of the day bro. make it fair for everyone in all timezones

It's very hard to play because SD crashed again, I think I'm not the only one to have difficulties playing under those circumstances.

Is it possible to postpone the deadline to at least tomorrow?

I mean, the new deadline should have given when PS was fixed but it has never been fixed. I'm just giving my thoughts, don't want to make troubles.

obviously the only solution is to revert the ladder to its positions 15 hrs ago and just take the winners from there~~~

also something something this tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)